Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Is it just me or » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is it just me or 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
eddie p eddie p is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 09-30-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
So Eddie's phat, then.

http://www.wsho.com/CSN-Eddie.htm

judge for yourself

04-12-2005 12:13 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mike
quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Shocked Eddie is skinny?

no Roll Eyes

tor the magical eunich? Evil

Cool
04-12-2005 12:20 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by mike
quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Shocked Eddie is skinny?

no Roll Eyes

tor the magical eunich? Evil

Haven't I seen that guy in all the extras on my Lord of the Rings DVD's?

Big Grin

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown
And the message lost in this machine oh

04-12-2005 12:23 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

That's real duckin funny people.
I've seen all your damb pictures too. Nobody's a romeo on this board.

04-12-2005 12:27 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

By the way, I'm not tor the magical eunich. Am I tor?

04-12-2005 12:36 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by eddie p
Nobody's a romeo on this board.

not even dennis? Confused

Cool
04-12-2005 12:39 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well YEAH, dennis... Roll Eyes

Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-12-2005 12:40 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Yikes
have I been deluding myself here....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-12-2005 14:28 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

though I will say Eddie- I would have thought you prolly 179 degrees different than your pic..
its just the way we get the visual idea behind the post....
(well the way I do anyhow)

I think that happened with Monty as well..anyone????

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-12-2005 14:45 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aqua Green Toupee

You should see what I like. Actually, that's me there with Pedro in the grass on joey's sig.
04-12-2005 15:33 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:

I better not be a romeo! Red Face

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-12-2005 15:36 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

quote:
quote:

Shocked Crying

04-12-2005 16:53 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Tongue

Cool
04-12-2005 17:16 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
quote:

I better not be a romeo! Red Face

No you're just drop dead gorgeous.
That MF is one blessed King's Kid.

04-12-2005 18:40 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
quote:

Thanx.
I feel a helluvalot better now.

04-12-2005 18:41 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:

Thanx.
I feel a helluvalot better now.

Glad to help! Roll Eyes

04-12-2005 19:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

That's alot of beer bro. That's hilarious. Kinda wish I had one of them right now.

04-12-2005 19:55 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

BD doctored up my glass a bit! Tongue
The mug is the half litter size, so around 17 ounces or so, not the 5 gallons it looks like in the picture! Shocked

04-12-2005 20:03 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Ahaaaaaa.

04-12-2005 20:10 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Pleased

04-12-2005 20:18 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Is it just me or

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH