Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » an interesting fact about Ghandi » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page an interesting fact about Ghandi
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shemp
unregistered
More corn... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If Mississippi lent Missouri her New Jersey, what would Delaware? Idaho, Alsaka!Crying
05-07-2002 13:52
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What do you call blind Bambi?

no eye deer.

What do you call a blind Bambi with no legs?

Still no eye deer

What do you call a blind Bambi with no legs and leaking heamoglobin?

Still bloody no eye deer.

05-07-2002 20:23 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What do you call a cow with no legs?

A Ranch Slider
05-07-2002 20:24 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Jim Muglia
unregistered
moo regarding the previous joke Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Greetings,

I always heard the previous joke as:

What do you call a cow with no legs?
Ground beef.

Take care,
Jim
05-07-2002 22:56
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs on your front porch?
Matt

What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs in a pool?
Bob

What do you call a guy with nor arms and no legs in a hot tub?
Stu

05-08-2002 10:15 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Which brings us to.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs going over a fence?

Homer.

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-08-2002 10:42 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Waiter, there's a f-l-y in my alphabet soup! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-08-2002 13:21 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Mr. Spoke
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-20-2002

If you drop your waffle on the beach Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

where are you?

Sandy Eggo!
(for those non-Californians: San Diego)
05-08-2002 13:31 Mr. Spoke is offline Send an Email to Mr. Spoke Search for Posts by Mr. Spoke Add Mr. Spoke to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs who swims the English Channel?

Clever Dick.

05-08-2002 16:28 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

What do you call a man under a car?

Jack

What do you call a man with a shovel in his head?

Doug

What do you call him once the shovel has been taken out?

Douglas

(just to show I'm not biased against my own name - one of my kids favourite jokes)

Knock knock

Who's there?

Andrew

Andrew who?

Andrew on the blackboard
05-08-2002 16:31 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

well so much for tryin' to change Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the rating of this thread-

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-08-2002 16:31 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Jim Muglia
Greetings,

Ghandi was a deeply religious man. He and his followers would often walk on long pilgimages barefoot. A somewhat frail man, he was known to deny himself by fasting a lot. As a result of this fasting he would often have bad breath.

Because of these things he was known as a "super-calloused fragile mystic aneorexic with halitosis". ba-da-bing!!!

Take care,
Jim

Hey, Jim does have a sense of humour. Pleased

08-22-2002 19:25 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Yes, it appears so.

08-22-2002 19:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Maybe the whole mess is his sense of humor.

08-22-2002 22:53 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
Maybe the whole mess is his sense of humor.

I think it is, but it just got a little out of hand.

Frown

BD

08-23-2002 00:17 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

IS THAT LIKE....... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

SLIGHT OF HAND?
OR OUT OF HAND OUT OF SIGHT?
..HAND OUT?
SURE , I'LL TAKE ONE.
jImNY
08-23-2002 09:53 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

More No Arm, No Leg jokes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

these are some of my favorites.

What do you call a guy with no arms & no legs, sitting in your mailbox?

Bill

What do you call a guy with no arms & no legs, hanging on your wall?

Art

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-23-2002 12:31 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Jim Muglia
Greetings,

Ghandi was a deeply religious man. He and his followers would often walk on long pilgimages barefoot. A somewhat frail man, he was known to deny himself by fasting a lot. As a result of this fasting he would often have bad breath.

Because of these things he was known as a "super-calloused fragile mystic aneorexic with halitosis". ba-da-bing!!!

Take care,
Jim

It seems kinda strange now, but it was Jim that started this great lame joke thread... Thanks, Jim! Big Grin
08-23-2002 12:36 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

A guy buys a parrot. Unfortunately, this parrot once belonged to a sailor, and has a very colorful vocabulary. As soon as the guy brings it home, it lets out a string of curses that makes South Park seem like Sesame Street. "Listen," the guy says to the bird. "You better stop using that kind of language, or you'll regret it." The parrot responds by using even fouler language. That evening the guy has his girlfriend, her parents, and his pastor over for dinner. The parrot lets fly with language that kills all the plants in the room, as well as any small animals on the block. The dinner does not go too well, needless to say, so after everyone leaves the guy is really mad. "Okay," he says. "One more curse out of you, and you're gonna get it. The parrot responds by using language that strips the paint from the walls. So the guy shoves the parrot into the freezer. The curses get worse for a while, but then the parrot evantually shuts up. The guy pulls the parrot out of his fridge, and says, "Did you learn your lesson?" The parrot replies, "Yeah, I did. But I just have one question: what did the chicken do?"
08-23-2002 12:44 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Tom Swifties Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

These are fun:

"I can't believe I ate that whole pineapple!" Tom said, dolefully.

"That's the last time I'll ever pet a lion," Tom said, offhandedly.

"I'll never sleep on the railroad tracks again!" Tom said, beside himself.

"That's the third electric shock I've gotten this week!" Tom said, revolted.

"I'm never anywhere on time," Tom related.

"I won't let a flat tire get me down," Tom said, without despair.

"That car you sold me has defective steering!" Tom said, straightforwardly.

"I've been on a diet," Tom expounded.

"I'll have to send that telegram again," Tom said, remorsefully.

"I keep banging my head on things," Tom said, bashfully.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-23-2002 13:02 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » an interesting fact about Ghandi

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH