Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » I feel like taking my top off » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 11 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I feel like taking my top off 16 Votes - Average Rating: 4.3816 Votes - Average Rating: 4.38
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
mountain fan is one lucky guy! that is all i will say.... Big Grin

thanks! Wink

He seems to think he is. I hope he still feels that way in a few weeks after the baby gets here. Big Grin Tongue

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-20-2005 22:18 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm only posting here to remove bereal's name from under the "Taking My Top Off" line.

Really, shouldn't MF be more concerned about his wife's reputation? Confused

Tongue

04-22-2005 00:31 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I really hate this thread Red Face

04-22-2005 03:43 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

what do you hate about it, doc?

Cool
04-22-2005 11:32 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

i'm sunbathing today Red Face
04-22-2005 11:39 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

'El, you always feel like taking your top off.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bereal: 04-22-2005 11:44.

04-22-2005 11:43 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
I'm only posting here to remove bereal's name from under the "Taking My Top Off" line.

Really, shouldn't MF be more concerned about his wife's reputation? Confused

Tongue

Big Grin
04-22-2005 11:47 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Platyhelminth

you find that funny mr b?
04-22-2005 12:00 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor

i think i'm gonna .puke! Mad

Cool
04-22-2005 12:20 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

yes
04-22-2005 12:21 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

quote:

Well, on the plus side, it looks like she cleans herself every once and a while.

Roll Eyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Toque Boy: 04-22-2005 23:06.

04-22-2005 23:06 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:

what do you hate about it, doc?

It's just really f*cking stupid!

04-24-2005 11:56 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

My blood begins to boil just seeing the title... I am not sure why...

04-24-2005 11:57 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

quote:

because you are thinking of me silly Pleased
04-24-2005 13:42 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:

because you are thinking of me silly Pleased

Shocked

04-25-2005 06:32 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Tongue

Cool
04-25-2005 11:37 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Alice
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-26-2005

Lewis Carroll took pictures of me without my top Mad

Lewis Carroll is the pseudonym of the English writer and mathematician Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, b. Jan. 27, 1832, d. Jan. 14, 1898, known especially for ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND (1865) and THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS (1872), children's books that are also distinguished as satire and as examples of verbal wit. Carroll invented his pen name by translating his first two names into the Latin "Carolus Lodovicus" and then anglicizing it into "Lewis Carroll."

The son of a clergyman and the firstborn of 11 children, Carroll began at an early age to entertain himself and his family with magic tricks, marionette shows, and poems written for homemade newspapers. From 1846 to 1850 he attended Rugby School; he graduated from Christ Church College, Oxford, in 1854. Carroll remained there, lecturing on mathematics and writing treatises and guides for students. Although he took deacon's orders in 1861, Carroll was never ordained a priest, partly because he was afflicted with a stammer that made preaching difficult and partly, perhaps, because he had discovered other interests.

Among Carroll's avocations was photography, at which he became proficient. He excelled especially at photographing children. Alice Liddell, one of the three daughters of Henry George Liddell, the dean of Christ Church, was one of his photographic subjects and the model for the fictional Alice.

Carroll's comic and children's works also include The Hunting of the Snark (1876), two collections of humorous verse, and the two parts of Sylvie and Bruno (1889, 1893), unsuccessful attempts to re-create the Alice fantasies.

As a mathematician, Carroll was conservative and derivative. As a logician, he was more interested in logic as a game than as an instrument for testing reason. In his diversions as a photographer and author of comic fantasy, he is most memorable and original--the man who, for example, contributed, in "Jabberwocky," the word chortle, a portmanteau word that combines "snort" and "chuckle," to the English language. DONALD J. GRAY

Bibliography: Bloom, Harold, ed., Lewis Carroll (1987); Carroll, Lewis, The Diaries of Lewis Carroll, ed. by Roger Green (1954), and The letters of Lewis Carroll, 2 vols., ed. by M. H. Cohen and R. L. Green (1979); Collingwood, Stuart Dodgson, The Life and Letters of Lewis Carroll (1898; repr. 1967); Gardner, Martin, ed., The Annotated Alice (1960); Gernsheim, Helmut, Lewis Carroll, Photographer, rev. ed. (1969); Guiliano, Edward, ed., Lewis Carroll Observed (1976); Guiliano, Edward, and Kincaid, James, eds., Soaring with the Dodo: Essays on Lewis Carroll's Life and Art (1982); Lennon, Florence B., The Life of Lewis Carroll, 3d ed. (1972); Phillips, Robert S., ed., Aspects of Alice (1971); Pudney, John, Lewis Carroll and His World (1976); Williams, Sidney H., and Green, Roger L., The Lewis Carroll Handbook, rev. ed. (1962); Wood, James P., The Snark Was a Boojum: A Life of Lewis Carroll (1966).

04-26-2005 16:59 Alice is offline Send an Email to Alice Search for Posts by Alice Add Alice to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

Red Face I've seen those pictures. They were all in good taste Roll Eyes

04-26-2005 17:06 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Red Face I've seen those pictures. They were all in good taste Roll Eyes

Are these the pictures that have been circulating on the web? I think I got an e-mail about them but I thought it was just too fantastic!

Roll Eyes
04-28-2005 02:30 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I own the board!

04-28-2005 06:09 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 11 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » I feel like taking my top off

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH