Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I think I'm losing Knowledge & Innocence » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I think I'm losing Knowledge & Innocence
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Frown I think I'm losing Knowledge & Innocence Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

On the way back from the family reunion this weekend, the usual tricks failed to stop my cassette of Knowledge & Innocence from sqealing. I love that album. It's really upsetting.

Are there any thoughts of releasing it on CD at some point in the future?
10-24-2005 09:24 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, there have been discussions. If I remember correctly Terry talked about maybe releasing it and "Briefing For The Ascent" together as a special set.

10-24-2005 09:48 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Briefing is the one album of his I just can't get into.
10-24-2005 09:58 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Its different but I like it.

"Somewhere To Elsewhere", "Beyond The Wall Of Sleep", "The Wood Between The Worlds", "Changeless", "My Love, My Love", "Wars Of The Heart", "Capture Me", "Where Dreams Come True"

Those are all good songs.

10-24-2005 10:43 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp RE: I think I'm losing Knowledge & Innocence Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel Syme
On the way back from the family reunion this weekend, the usual tricks failed to stop my cassette of Knowledge & Innocence from sqealing. I love that album. It's really upsetting.

Are there any thoughts of releasing it on CD at some point in the future?

it pops up every now and then on ebay... mine was under 10 bucks including shipping..... Cool

Cool
10-24-2005 11:17 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by Gabriel Syme

"Changeless" is one of my all-time favorite songs, maybe because I spent most of my college years on a lonely hilltop.

I've thought about eBay; but I'm paranoid enough that I've never gotten PayPal or anything like that, & trusting that the item would be in good condition might not be within me either.
10-24-2005 11:37 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

its out there..I saw some at a not too distant show on the merch table....

come to think of it - that may have been almost 2 years ago- Yikes!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-24-2005 12:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

and of course - being a beatlenut-

I like Long Long Time...from BFTA...

10-24-2005 12:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

e-bay... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i've only been ripped off on e-bay once out of about 100 transactions..... never had any problems at all buying Christian cds....
but if you don't trust it, they have it for 7 bucks for a brand new cd at www.radrockers.com but they have the dreaded $25.00 minimum...... Mad

Cool
10-24-2005 12:12 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by Gabriel Syme
RE: e-bay... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

$25 minimum. Well, I could see if they have a copy of Approaching Light Speed.

Oops, did I say that out loud?
10-25-2005 09:37 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
Jeff Vaughn Jeff Vaughn is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-10-2005

Barnabas? I liked their first album when they were pre-spandex. Man that chick made Wendy Kaiser sound like a singer.
10-25-2005 10:22 Jeff Vaughn is offline Search for Posts by Jeff Vaughn Add Jeff Vaughn to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

lol

(did I ever mention that I hate to use the LOL thingy)
10-25-2005 10:41 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Vaughn
Barnabas? I liked their first album when they were pre-spandex. Man that chick made Wendy Kaiser sound like a singer.

I dunno- I lost a mouthful of coffee on that-
well said!

10-25-2005 10:50 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

RE: e-bay... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
i've only been ripped off on e-bay once out of about 100 transactions..... never had any problems at all buying Christian cds....
but if you don't trust it, they have it for 7 bucks for a brand new cd at www.radrockers.com but they have the dreaded $25.00 minimum...... Mad

But that gives you an excuse to buy tons of $2.00 CD's Tongue

10-25-2005 10:53 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
quote:

Yeah, but since he don't do ebay, he couldn't pull your tricks and resell them. Wink

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
10-25-2005 11:08 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Tongue! RE: e-bay... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
quote:

i've already bought every one of those i could possibly ever listen to.....Roll Eyes
well, i guess i could buy like 10 copies of noel and give them as Christmas presents! Big Grin

Cool
10-25-2005 11:09 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Big Grin Which I have done before Tongue

10-25-2005 11:09 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I think I'm losing Knowledge & Innocence

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH