Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Catscratch music » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Catscratch music
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, but with 6-11 year olds Catscracth beat spongebob for number 1.

10-13-2005 15:35 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmmmm.... this is making me consider getting cable or satellite again just to see the show....
have they considered having nugent make a guest appearance? Big Grin

Cool
10-13-2005 15:52 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its pretty goofy, obviously geared towards kids. Its sort of one of those cartoons where there is little restraint on what happens. One episode had the cats inflated like parade baloons floating through the streets durring a parade. One episode has the cats speed racer style racing their neighbors over the deeds to their houses. Both the cats and the neighbors have huge gigantimous race cars. The only one tall enough to drive was waffle, which is the less than braineously superior cat, and when he drove he wanted to drive "safely" because his pet nute was aboard. (thats the online episode)

I think the characters being likable is the primary appeal.

10-13-2005 15:57 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Ditto AudioriJ's comments.
Also, the vocal talent is stellar (Newman from Seinfeld & one of the Kids In The Hall...I never can remem....oh yeah....is it Kevin McDonald?). And the other main voice sounds like Scotty from Star Trek. Pretty strong animated combo.
Also, adults that have tired of the gross-out toons & the hero/anime stuff for their kids have probably embraced a toon like this.
This early success is very encouraging. Smile

10-13-2005 17:09 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
Also, the vocal talent is stellar (Newman from Seinfeld & one of the Kids In The Hall...I never can remem....oh yeah....is it Kevin McDonald?). And the other main voice sounds like Scotty from Star Trek. Pretty strong animated combo.
Also, adults that have lackadaisical of the gross-out toons & the hero/anime stuff for their kids have probably embraced a toon like this.

This should have read "have tired of the gross-out....." but it got edited.
Interesting.

10-13-2005 17:11 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
quote:
Also, adults that have lackadaisical of the gross-out toons & the hero/anime stuff for their kids have probably embraced a toon like this.

This should have read "have lackadaisical of the gross-out....." but it got edited.
Interesting.

It did it again. The word in question is spelled t...i...r....e....d, not lackadaisical.
Interesting.

10-13-2005 17:13 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

crazy

Cool
10-13-2005 17:18 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
quote:
quote:

This should have read "have lackadaisical of the gross-out....." but it got edited.
Interesting.

It did it again. The word in question is spelled t...i...r....e....d, not lackadaisical.
Interesting.

NOOB Tongue
10-13-2005 17:24 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

man

man man man

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dorfsmith: 10-13-2005 17:35.

10-13-2005 17:35 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I like how when you type it in three times one shows up the real way Big Grin

10-13-2005 17:36 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
quote:
quote:
quote:

Interesting.

Interesting.

NOOB Tongue

Hey peeps he's not a noob you jiggy mamma.

10-13-2005 17:37 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Administrator

tee hee hee

10-14-2005 02:50 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

I finally got to hear some of the music, but I still didn't get to hear the theme song. What I did hear sounded cool (the last 5 minutes of the show). We were at MF's Grandmother's house (the one who passed away last Oct.) and his aunt who now owns the house keeps satellite for the TV so the family can use the house whenever they want. It's a nice place to get away from life for a while.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
10-25-2005 12:12 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
I finally got to hear some of the music, but I still didn't get to hear the theme song. What I did hear sounded cool (the last 5 minutes of the show). We were at MF's Grandmother's house (the one who passed away last Oct.) and his aunt who now owns the house keeps satellite for the TV so the family can use the house whenever they want. It's a nice place to get away from life for a while.

We were wondering where ya been. I was getting worried.
How's the little 'uns?

10-25-2005 12:59 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Good. Go to the off-topic area to see my response in the Where's Bereal thread.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
10-25-2005 13:02 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

I just looked at the Television New Zealand site this morning and it has an item about a Canadian cat who has "inherited" NZ$1.6 million from it's now dead owner!!!

Life imitates art, imitates life....but not as we know it?

www.smashthatcomputer.com
11-05-2005 00:48 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Jeff Vaughn Jeff Vaughn is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-10-2005

Canadians are nutty.
11-09-2005 12:14 Jeff Vaughn is offline Search for Posts by Jeff Vaughn Add Jeff Vaughn to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by joey

this will always be the first thing that comes to my mind when i hear the words "catscratch" and "music" together.......

Cool
11-09-2005 13:15 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe they could do a Catscratch special with an animated Ted Nugent running around trying to hunt down one of the Cats, or maybe them trying to sabotage one of his hunts, or maybe the cats try to slip in a concert free or something? Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-09-2005 15:45 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i still haven't seen the show because i don't have cable....
if i knew there would be an animated nugent shooting flaming arrows with his bow at cats, i would call comcast today...... Pleased

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 11-09-2005 15:48.

11-09-2005 15:47 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Catscratch music

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH