Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I Love You # 19 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I Love You # 19
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I Love You # 19 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anybody know who is singing and playing bass with DA at Cornerstone 2000 - on the Cornerstone 2000 CD # 2???

Regards,

Kaf

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

12-05-2005 12:00 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

k f 8
wazzup?
All I know about some of the live performances of that song- is it has been done upon invitation by folks from the audience. Is that what you are refering too?- I dont now if thats the case on the CS2K CD or not.

Audiis? - or someone?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 12-05-2005 12:04.

12-05-2005 12:03 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey kaf! Smile

I am sorry I too must plead ignorance Red Face

I think it's funny that on the '85 Anaheim DVD they have no idea who the extra guy playing keyboards is (not the tall Rob Watson). Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
12-05-2005 12:12 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

whoever that was- he was happy as pig poop!

12-05-2005 12:13 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
whoever that was- he was happy as pig poop!

Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
12-05-2005 12:15 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

An apt description. Tongue
12-05-2005 13:37 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kaf-N-8ed

LOL - yeah, that's the song. It's kinda hard to hear what they are saying, but it appears that whoever was playing the bass (I think it was Tim Chandler ) is feigning sickness and so Terry asks the audience if someone wants to come play the bass. Then somebody else comes up and sings vocals (but you can't really make out what Terry is saying about that...) I wasn't sure it it was a couple of plants (maybe somebody they knew that they had sitting in the audience) or if it was really an anonymous member of the audience.

Regards,
Kaf

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

12-05-2005 13:59 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

They definitely weren't plants. I know at least one of the people playing was on the DADL.. it seems like John J Thompson ended up being one of them just because he was standing near the stage. I really don't know who all of the players were though.

I know one of the years that they did that, one of the guys that went up there first ended up not knowing the song and they had to replace them.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-05-2005 14:26 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

It has been told to me that if you EVER (please please please please) see DA perform- its best to know one or all parts of I Love You #19..which I will...when and if (please please ..when!)

I have seen a small clip of video on one such outing- and I'll say- the guitar player ..well- he was happy as pig poop too!

cool story~ thx audi.

12-05-2005 15:11 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is always a blast to watch.

12-05-2005 17:55 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i scheduled the week of july 4th off this year.......
just in case....

Cool
12-05-2005 17:58 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So did I.

Let's get on the Cstone music board and pester them about the boys.

12-05-2005 18:26 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I Love You # 19

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH