Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Eddies? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eddies?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Eddies? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

With so many great things coming out of the wildwoodwork this year, I'm also wondering about Camarillo & co. LS and OE I thought were successes, and certainly sales-wise.

I've heard smatterings here and there. The Stunt site had a reference to a new Eddies project in '97 that (obviously) never materialized. And I read somewhere else that Scared Cows basically killed the Eddies. (Dr. Love informed us that it ticked off at least one "artist" whose name can't be mentioned on this list with all the letters.)

It's great that Telethon (the sequel?) is coming out this year. The original was a classic mixture of DA and Eddies. Maybe the new one will have some Eddies material (whatever that may mean.)

The Eds have been lost at sea again for about 5 years now. If anyone has information as to their whereabouts, I'd love to know. Since this is the year of the horse, maybe the Eds can see fit to ride again and do more horsing around.

One can always hope...

05-10-2002 09:39 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DON'T MAKE HIM GET OUT OF HIS CHAIR...

05-10-2002 10:31 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Crinklepot Crinklepot is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 04-17-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Audiori said not long ago, that the Eddies were
stuck in another deminsion or something to that effect...
05-10-2002 10:36 Crinklepot is offline Send an Email to Crinklepot Search for Posts by Crinklepot Add Crinklepot to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Crinklepot
The Audiori said not long ago, that the Eddies were
stuck in another deminsion or something to that effect...

So? They've always kind of been in another dimension.
05-10-2002 11:00 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

sure Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just not STUCK in another dimension-

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-10-2002 12:02 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by ™
just not STUCK in another dimension-

I guess that would be a problem.
05-10-2002 12:08 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Hey....! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

are you just answering to add a post to yer numbers?!

05-10-2002 12:12 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by ™
are you just answering to add a post to yer numbers?!

Yes.
05-10-2002 12:14 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

okay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so long as we're honest about it

But just so this post won't be unrelated;

Disco Love Grapes

05-10-2002 12:20 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Ah yes, the Eddies... it seems they found themselves
in a strange new world...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-10-2002 15:44 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Ah yes, the Eddies... it seems they found themselves
in a strange new world...

so does that mean we wont be hearing any new SEs in the future?

and do you guys read every post? and if you do WHY?Roll Eyes

BD

05-10-2002 16:14 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe

I've heard smatterings here and there. The Stunt site had a reference to a new Eddies project in '97 that (obviously) never materialized. And I read somewhere else that Scared Cows basically killed the Eddies. (Dr. Love informed us that it ticked off at least one "artist" whose name can't be mentioned on this list with all the letters.)

All the More Reason to make Sacred Cows II!!! Smile ) I would wait in line for a week for a new Eddies project! EDDIES! EDDIES! EDDIES!!!!! Smile ) Smile ) Smile )

05-10-2002 16:22 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

We read most of the posts, if not all.

I think we have not seen the end of the Eddies.
A new Eddies release in the near future? Can't
say that... but we did happen to to talk to Terry
about the future of the Eddies just a while back.
And I think you will hear from them again.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-10-2002 16:37 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

WOOOO HOOOOO Big Grin

EDDIES!!!!

looking forward to the ''new'' DVD also!!!

05-10-2002 16:42 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

DON'T MAKE HIM GET OUT OF HIS CHAIR...

Don't worry, he's been banned. Smile )

05-10-2002 17:06 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe

All the More Reason to make Sacred Cows II!!! Smile ) I would wait in line for a week for a new Eddies project! EDDIES! EDDIES! EDDIES!!!!! Smile ) Smile ) Smile )

this can't be the first time Terry has Mountain Dewed someone off..
is it???
did they threaten to sue?
all the drama!
all the intrigue!
all the damb stuff that makes the damb great!
Smile )

05-11-2002 10:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

is it???
all the drama!
all the intrigue!
Smile )

same DAmb channel same DAmb time!

05-11-2002 11:02 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

is it???
all the drama!
all the intrigue!
Smile )

same DAmb channel same DAmb time!

if you are a real damb fan better tune in!
damb it!
Wink

05-11-2002 11:14 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

How bout a Scacred Cows II? Think of the fun they could have...

Avalon, Zoe Girl, etc., there is so much out there that can be done... the Britney and Nsync wannabees.

Camarillo, if your reading this, come back to our dimension and fill the musical and intellectual void that we are plagued with.

Come back...
Come back...
Come back...

This can be done without offending the "Almighty Automobilehomosapien"...
Bescidesc, he is buscy makin' moviesc.
05-11-2002 12:15
Matt K Matt K is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-03-2002

question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm ganna make a fool out of myself here, but I am a pretty new Terry taylor/DA/LD fan, and I haven't heard the swirling eddies yet, but what exactly is their music style, and who (besides terry) in in the band?
05-11-2002 13:19 Matt K is offline Send an Email to Matt K Homepage of Matt K Search for Posts by Matt K Add Matt K to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Matt K: xxthundrrblt67xx YIM Account Name of Matt K: scrapbrain_409
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Eddies?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH