Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » another friday! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page another friday! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

another friday! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi friends! for whatever it's worth, in a couple of weeks i should be back into a situation where i can log on at least once a week or so -- i miss you guys!

...did i ever tell you about our (DA) idea of touring by using really slow moving one-man zeppelins? it would take us about 3 days to go a hundred miles. another wise business and logistical decision by DA!

by the way, Joey, i told terry about your post about the melodyland ("melodyland is a heck of a land") gig and he nearly fell on the floor, laughing uncontrollably. greg actually remembered it (!) and told me that his wife was at home recording it off of the radio when they cut us completely off in the middle of "secret agent man" Smile (!) it doesn't get much better than that!

have a great friday and a great weekend --
02-24-2006 10:02 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

02-24-2006 10:18 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy Friday, Tim! Long time no talk.
I've been unemployed far too long. Is the city waste management of Franklin hiring?

Shocked Roll Eyes
02-24-2006 10:25 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

quote:
Is the city waste management of Franklin hiring?

Theo!

there's a joke in there somewhere and i'm still trying to find it.
02-24-2006 10:27 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Big Yo!

I wish there was films of concerts like that.

02-24-2006 10:33 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Hey tim! Great stories!

Glad to hear you will be back more often Pleased Cool

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
02-24-2006 10:42 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

No joke--perhaps a bit of levity. I'm just so frustrated with unemployment and knocking on doors, I'll do just about anything at this point...

no Baxter, not that...

...so let me be a garbage man in Franklin! I'll do it at this point! Tongue
02-24-2006 10:42 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

you're right, that is no joke. i'm praying right now that you find the perfect job. (i've been in that situation and it really sucks.)
02-24-2006 10:46 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
No joke--perhaps a bit of levity. I'm just so frustrated with unemployment and knocking on doors, I'll do just about anything at this point...

no Baxter, not that...

...so let me be a garbage man in Franklin! I'll do it at this point! Tongue

sorry to hear this Theo. Prayers. Frown

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
02-24-2006 10:47 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

awfully kind. I'm subbing a highschool leadership class right now. They were partially responsible for sending me to do Katrina relief last Fall. I was just telling them that perhaps the reason I can't get work is because God wants me back down in MS. Who knows? There's another trek down there in a couple of months and I keep saying I'm not going. Perhaps I'm fighting it.

No matter. Thankx for the prayers. Very kind.
02-24-2006 11:06 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Could be, don't get swallered by a fish. Never know what God's plan is, sorry to hear you are in that spot.

02-24-2006 11:09 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Dank je wel! (dutch)

And now, back to Tim Chandlers Friday. Looks like the Choir is gigging a lot in that part of the country, Tim. Is that eating up your weekends?
02-24-2006 11:20 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Administrator

Yeah was wondering if Tim is gonna make the tour shows? We plan to be at the illinois/st louis area one.

02-24-2006 11:22 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! RE: another friday! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler

by the way, Joey, i told terry about your post about the melodyland ("melodyland is a heck of a land") gig and he nearly fell on the floor, laughing uncontrollably. greg actually remembered it (!) and told me that his wife was at home recording it off of the radio when they cut us completely off in the middle of "secret agent man" Smile (!) it doesn't get much better than that!

cool! thanks tim... that was the greatest show i've ever been to! i was really entertained!!! Big Grin Smile ) Cool

Cool
02-24-2006 12:38 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

We may have been members at Melodyland at that time Shocked , but i knew nothing about the concert until Joey told me about it.

02-24-2006 15:57 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
I wish there was films of concerts like that.

Me too! Pleased

02-24-2006 16:00 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

RE: another friday! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
"melodyland is a heck of a land")

Classic! Cool

02-24-2006 16:00 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i understand that Dr. Walter Martin was encouraged by Pastor Wilkerson to write an addendum to his Kingdom book and explain the cult-like nature of DA, as a result of this concert?

02-24-2006 16:10 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp RE: another friday! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
"melodyland is a heck of a land")

Classic! Cool

i've been thinking of printing up t-shirts for 20 years now..... Big Grin

Cool
02-24-2006 16:50 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

I missed Tim again Crying Hopefully now that Baby M is getting better I can at least be here a couple of times a month on a Friday and hopefully I can hit the Fridays when Tim actually stops in.

Theo, prayers for your job situation. Frown

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
02-24-2006 21:36 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » another friday!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH