Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Friday again! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Friday again!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
Ron -- i've talked to Terry and Greg recently. it sounds like they're up for it.

whats an "it" ??
not a commercial I hope....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-10-2006 14:36 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have heard about pinging but have never tried it myself Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DaLe: 03-10-2006 14:39.

03-10-2006 14:37 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
quote:
Ron -- i've talked to Terry and Greg recently. it sounds like they're up for it.

whats an "it" ??
not a commercial I hope....

it

http://www.danielamos.com/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=9759&sid=

03-10-2006 14:38 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

"it" = Terry, Greg, Ed? actually i haven't talked to Ed about this yet. i'll try 'em all again soon. if it's in the fall and we start tonight to re-learn our songs, we might actually remember some by late October.
03-10-2006 14:40 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

thats not an it.
thats an ~IT!!~

03-10-2006 14:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

HeRe is the daMBit Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.danielamos.com/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=9864&sid=

03-10-2006 14:41 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Tim,

Have you had time lately to listen to any TuNes ?

what's in our favorite bass players iPod ?

DaLe

03-10-2006 14:43 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Tim who?

"It's me, Tim."

"Tim's not here."

"No, man, it's ME, Tim."

"Tim's not here, man."

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-10-2006 14:46 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Daniel Amos

i'm such an old grandpa, i don't even own an iPod, but i listen to my kids' iPods. recently, the family sat down in the livingroom and we all learned to play "pretty vacant" by the sex pistols. (charlotte plays keys, max plays guitar and maria plays percussion...sort of...)
03-10-2006 14:47 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Cool

03-10-2006 14:48 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! hi tim! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
i'm such an old grandpa, i don't even own an iPod, but i listen to my kids' iPods. recently, the family sat down in the livingroom and we all learned to play "pretty vacant" by the sex pistols. (charlotte plays keys, max plays guitar and maria plays percussion...sort of...)

that sounds like quality time to me! Big Grin

Cool
03-10-2006 14:49 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Daniel Amos

hi Woggy!! (i should know, but what's that from??)

i gotta run, friends -- have a great weekend!
03-10-2006 14:49 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

must be cheech and chong ..or so I recall

read this on the flipside TC

lata- and start your own fire -AND one under ED.!

03-10-2006 14:52 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

BYE, Tim.

Cheech & Chong

Dave's Not Here Smile Smile

THANKS FOR STOPPING IN!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-10-2006 15:13 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Hi Tim

I'm not having any more babies!!!
03-10-2006 15:22 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

darn...

missed him again.

I think he is avoiding me since I dated barger and not him.
03-10-2006 15:24 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Hey Tim!
My son Jordan's fiance is from your neck o' TN and so perhaps I'll make it out there yet! For a wedding or some such thing. Perhaps as a wedding gift I could hire the Lost Dogs to sing the reception (full band). WOo! Big Grin
03-10-2006 15:30 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Hey Tim!
My son Jordan's fiance is from your neck o' TN and so perhaps I'll make it out there yet! For a wedding or some such thing. Perhaps as a wedding gift I could hire the Lost Dogs to sing the reception (full band). WOo! Big Grin

I missed Tim again. Frown

Theo, if you do, are you gonna invite MF and me? Is it okay to ask that? Confused That would be worth the drive ~ to see the Dogs and you all in one trip. Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
03-10-2006 19:37 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:

that's great, sorry I missed U.

did you see this? Big Grin

==============

Sex Pistol to Rock Hall: 'Kiss this!'
John Lydon: 'They never cared who we were'

Monday, March 13, 2006; Posted: 10:51 a.m. EST (15:51 GMT)

LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Former Sex Pistols lead singer Johnny Rotten has nothing but disdain for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, which is why he won't be attending Monday's induction ceremony.

The singer, who now goes by the name John Lydon, appeared as a guest on ABC's late-night talk show "Jimmy Kimmel Live" Friday, and was asked why he and his two surviving partners from the ground-breaking punk band were snubbing the hall.

"They never cared who we were," Lydon said. "They never bothered to correct the incredible fatal, bad mistakes about our legend and legacy in their museum and up until now, they've rejected our nomination for three years running, and now they want a piece of us. (Watch what Rotten had to say about being used -- 2:19)

"Well, guess what? Kiss this!" he said, making a rude gesture.

"When I began as a Sex Pistol, there was no Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and suddenly this organization is put on top of us like we have an obligation to them. Well, it's the other way around. Don't use my name to prop up your ... nonsense."

When it was first announced the group would be inducted into the Hall of Fame, the Sex Pistols declined the honor with a coarse message posted on their Web site.

Other inductees into the Hall of Fame this year include Black Sabbath, Blondie, Miles Davis, Lynyrd Skynyrd and music executives Herb Alpert and Jerry Moss.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-13-2006 11:13 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

now THATS ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!

03-13-2006 13:04 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Friday again!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH