Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Gospel Music Channel and Windex! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gospel Music Channel and Windex!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Berger, now that the avatars are working on this messageboard, why don't you upload that picture of you being pummelled by those Girl Scounts?

04-14-2006 16:01 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did they pummel him again when they couldn't find the matzas?

04-14-2006 16:22 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra
Berger, now that the avatars are working on this messageboard, why don't you upload that picture of you being pummelled by those Girl Scounts?

04-14-2006 18:53 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
i'm entirely sane, but i never understood the word, "nittany," do you?
It is a word that is too effeminate for the gridiron, don't you think?

Hey, I'm the only one effeminate here. Mad

Wink Tongue

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-15-2006 00:39 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Gospel Music Channel and Windex!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH