Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MR Taylor- Post to acknowlege? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MR Taylor- Post to acknowlege? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good to see Uncle T!

05-26-2006 17:19 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Lk-9 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who is that in your signature pic? It looks like the clone hybrid of Charlie Peacock and Anthony Michael Hall (not that there's anything WRONG with that!)
05-26-2006 17:21 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

RE: Lk-9 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jamespop
Who is that in your signature pic? It looks like the clone hybrid of Charlie Peacock and Anthony Michael Hall (not that there's anything WRONG with that!)

The great poet Dylan Thomas

05-26-2006 17:23 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

At least I was close.

Tongue
05-26-2006 18:11 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I missed Uncle Terry while he was here. Frown

05-26-2006 21:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-448.gif

Registration Date: 06-17-2002

Happy Belated Birthday Terry, it's nice to have you around!
05-30-2006 12:52 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

RE: Birthday stuff Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Terry Taylor
Hey Kids,
Thanks for all the kind birthday wishes. . . .
Anyway, again thank you all. I love you dearly.
Terry

suddenly this däMB place seems a lot CooLeR Cool

05-30-2006 13:26 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jiminy

he responded to my thread..did you see that ???
OK - Im ready to lay down, fold my arms and quit breathing.

LK9-
I thought it was a young Oscar Wilde- though I cant tell you why...

we are not really fans of this cool dude...- more like friends, eh?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-30-2006 18:20 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
he responded to my thread..did you see that ???
OK - Im ready to lay down, fold my arms and quit breathing.

LK9-
I thought it was a young Oscar Wilde- though I cant tell you why...

we are not really fans of this cool dude...- more like friends, eh?

JC-UR the man, next to Uncle T of course!

05-30-2006 19:21 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Terry does not want to have anything to do with those Viking sex fiends! Find him another cake and remove that obscene thing!

LOL! Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
06-02-2006 13:21 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I missed Uncle Terry while he was here. Frown

Me 2. Frown

Happy much belated b-day!

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
06-02-2006 13:23 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Wow, my brother's thread got a respond from Terry.....

I'm ready to .........

oh, wait JUST A DARNED MINUTE, donut breath! That's not worth leaving the PLANET for!

heh heh

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-05-2006 16:28 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MR Taylor- Post to acknowlege?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH