Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Fan Tribute » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs Fan Tribute 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
No, I only need one plug and I'm not telling where!!!!

oh good grief. is berger implying what i think he's implying?
10-20-2006 12:51 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
berger.....perhaps you could coordinate a fan tribute to the swirling eddies. Big Grin

if not there is rumour of a choir tribute, which would be like paying tribute to chandler...... Shocked

there WAS a choir tribute a that was started before the first da tribute, but it never was finished.

jasooon has sent all the tracks, art and what-not for that unfinished tribute along with his track for the dogs tribute to BD

if there were enough new choir tracks from this dogs tribute, bd was going to finish up the choir tribute along with the dogs tribute at the same time.

sooooooo

if you are planning on doing a choir tune, send bd an email to see if the song you want to do has been done yet or not and if you HURRY (now that the last track for the dogs thingy is done) you may get in on the LAST EVER BD PRODUCED TRIBUTE THINGYS.

BD has started the artwork and finalizing of the track list... he hopes to be done sometime in November.

just for the record...

BD glows with warmth

.El
10-20-2006 12:57 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

(now that the last track for the dogs thingy is done)

oops - me thinks he means me!

will send an e mail aobut the Choir trib- I never heard of it..cool!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-20-2006 13:01 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

me thinks the same. (the part about the choir tribute, not about you being last. Big Grin Big Grin )

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 10-20-2006 13:36.

10-20-2006 13:23 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Cool

i will definitely need to get that if it happens..... Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
10-20-2006 13:36 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:

me thinks the same. (the part about the choir tribute, not about you being last. Big Grin Big Grin )

just being biblical..cuz now I'm first!!

Matthew 20:16
So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

10-20-2006 13:46 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
quote:
quote:

just being biblical..cuz now I'm first!!

Matthew 20:16
So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

but we both will be chosen, in this case anyway. Cool

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

10-20-2006 13:52 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

right on...!

10-20-2006 14:19 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

i think we chased berger off with our serious talk.......

that and that we're talking about the choir, featuring that hack, chandler. Big Grin

10-20-2006 14:29 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

HAHAHAHAHAHAHGGGXCCKKKKKK!!! My favorite phrase, (other than "that dirtbag, Chandler") "that hack, Chandler"!

And no, you didn't run me off. It just took me a little while to fill up my dirt pit with Lavoris!

10-20-2006 14:36 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

mmmm lavoris.......

10-20-2006 14:37 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

come on over, berger......i'm setting my gear up to record. you can come record the bass parts how they should be, on this choir song. Big Grin

10-20-2006 14:39 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin

Smile
10-20-2006 14:40 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Red Face I wouldn't touch a Choir song. They have that guy what plays the electronic flute. He's even worse than Chandlerggkk!!!

10-20-2006 14:45 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Red Face I wouldn't touch a Choir song. They have that guy what plays the electronic flute. He's even worse than Chandlerggkk!!!

Were you the one that snuck in and put the condom on his electronic flute?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-20-2006 14:48 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

isn't it a fife?

10-20-2006 14:48 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

that was an electronic flute? Shocked

Smile
10-20-2006 14:49 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hi, GGgckk...Ggggorcxxk...Gggorgeous! Wait. You're not .backs.

10-20-2006 14:52 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

that was an electronic flute? Shocked

He will blow no piccolo before its time!

ya gotta play along with Berger if you wanna get any info from him

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-20-2006 14:53 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

hi berger! i can take it......... Pleased Tongue

Smile
10-20-2006 14:53 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Fan Tribute

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH