Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My new jobggk! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My new jobggk! 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We seem to have missed
The fabulous poeter
He likes his eggs pink
01-25-2007 15:41 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

he pinks his eggs? Confused

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
01-25-2007 15:48 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
WHAT?!! What exactly are you saying Chandler? That I write bad poetry or that I'm mentally unstable???! Well guess what, Chandler??!!!!

I'll have you know that I write bad poetry AND I'm mentally unstable!!!! HA!! Take THAT!!!!! Now go suck a lemon!!!!! There. I guess I told HIM.

Told him what? That he's right?

01-25-2007 16:00 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Who're the EDDIES? Are they a new teen boy band or something?

I guess I shouldn't bother to look in the update section for a while, then.

unless chandler is the new eddies bassist

01-25-2007 16:02 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I actually like the poetry, especially 'untitled with no title'

01-25-2007 16:03 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Josh&etc
I actually like the poetry, especially 'untitled with no title'

that's a great tit...........um, untitle. Smile

Smile
01-25-2007 16:26 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Stolen? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think Berger might have "borrowed" this pants song from another band that used to show up at Cornerstone.

(These are not my pants, whose pants are they anyway?)

Shocked

01-26-2007 08:22 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

WHAT?? STOLEN?!?! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I LIT MY OWN PANTS ON FIRE!! AND THEN, LATER, I LIT MY OWN PANTS ON FIRE SO I COULD WRITE THAT POEM!!!!!!

01-26-2007 09:59 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

UNTITLED WITH NO TITLE WHATSOEVER!!!!!

There once was man from Nantucket
His spider monkey fell in a bucket
1234567 %*@# !$

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 01-26-2007 12:11.

01-26-2007 12:10 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

wow............

u really r good at poemage.

i think we shood pay hoemage.

so bring on the fromage

and i'll get the crakkers.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

01-26-2007 12:56 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
NonProphet NonProphet is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Eddies song Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree... this needs to be an Eddies song. Of course, to give it a "Christian" angle, you'd have to change it to "My Pants Are On Fire (For The Lord)

Big Grin

01-26-2007 13:47 NonProphet is offline Send an Email to NonProphet Homepage of NonProphet Search for Posts by NonProphet Add NonProphet to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: Stolen? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
I think Berger might have "borrowed" this pants song from another band that used to show up at Cornerstone.

Yeah, didn't Rez band have a song like this? Tongue

I can hear Wendi Kaiser singing those words from the mainstage in my head... or was that "the House is on fire?"

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-26-2007 13:57 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Yay! Berger and Chandler! (Weird how they show up at the same time.) This is a good thing!

Plus, poetry! More goodness. I know that it is good poetry for two reasons. One, I do not understand it. Two, there is mention of a urinal. That makes it edgy and therefore it must be good.

Where do I go to vote for Berger as "poeter lauryeteer"?

01-26-2007 22:13 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
PuP

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
that's a great tit...........

Shocked

01-26-2007 22:14 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
PuP

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
wow............

so bring on the fromage

Wow! Competition for "poeter Laurie Ate".

01-26-2007 22:14 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
quote:
Originally posted by bereal
that's a great tit...........

Shocked

rotflmao Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

oooooops! Red Face

Smile
01-28-2007 19:10 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
wow............

so bring on the fromage

Wow! Competition for "poeter Laurie Ate".

laurie ate a potter? Confused

Smile
01-28-2007 19:12 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

laurie ate a potter
even though she didn't oughter
the potter tried to fought her
MY PANTS ARE ON FIRE!!!

01-28-2007 20:11 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

laurie's the otter
who's pants are on fire
did anybody caughter
did somebody dotter?

Smile
01-28-2007 20:13 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

when pants are on fire
you need water
where you find otters
who don't dotter unless they're really old

01-28-2007 20:16 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My new jobggk!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH