Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fearful Symmetry on Ebay » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fearful Symmetry on Ebay
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gowensby gowensby is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-25-2006

Fearful Symmetry on Ebay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

F.Y.I. Someone is selling Fearful Symmetry for $19.00 Buy it Now on Ebay. I am NOT the seller. My tag is gowensby (I have a CD up, but not this one.) I know this is one of the rare ones. I bought my copy new when it was first released, but I know how many are looking for this one.

garland
03-19-2007 09:40 gowensby is offline Homepage of gowensby Search for Posts by gowensby Add gowensby to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-652.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

RE: Fearful Symmetry on Ebay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the heads up.

I truly got burned out and burned chasing the OOP stuff a couple years back. The prices were much more inflated and there was someone gobbling it all up.

03-19-2007 14:25 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

got it in the mail today, thanks again for the heads up

03-22-2007 17:36 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
gowensby gowensby is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-25-2006

Thread Starter Thread Started by gowensby
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Congrats! I saw that it went for a decent price. Darn Floor Big Bite is there now and it's already up to $36. Whew!
03-31-2007 13:06 gowensby is offline Homepage of gowensby Search for Posts by gowensby Add gowensby to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

Funny thing about when the CDs first started to come out...we all had the Alarma Chronicles on vinyl already. CD SchmeeD....right?

03-31-2007 15:58 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

vinyl! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The added irony is you can buy the alarma LPs pretty cheap on ebay now.
I got all four plus darn floor and the threw in some keaggy and 77s LPs all for around $15 (with postage.)

The LPs sound pretty good. Darn Floor sounds much better on CD than on LP.

The tapes tended not to hold up so well.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 03-31-2007 21:34.

03-31-2007 21:33 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

DA LPs on Ebay

04-08-2007 21:33 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Sacred Cows!

04-08-2007 21:35 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fearful Symmetry on Ebay

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH