Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (18): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

great story Cool

04-23-2007 11:25 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my wife would STILL be telling that story..
with venom.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-24-2007 10:04 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
with venom.

Mine is a good sport. We just celebrated our 16 year anniversary. She's a keeper.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
04-24-2007 20:46 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Hold The Presses! I may have a story for ya....There's a chance I may have talked my my wife into going to Cornerstone! For those of you who know my wife that could be quite a story.

Stay Tuned.........
04-25-2007 04:04 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
with venom.

Mine is a good sport. We just celebrated our 16 year anniversary. She's a keeper.

perhaps your the keeper???

25 years of bliss this fall..its just that she is not the musical type..so being very pregnant at a C-rock fest..
I aint seeing it.

(Mainly the very pregnant part!!!!!)

04-25-2007 13:34 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Hold The Presses! I may have a story for ya....There's a chance I may have talked my my wife into going to Cornerstone! For those of you who know my wife that could be quite a story.

Stay Tuned.........

DOOD-
Whos riding Shotgun then???
(jk)

at this juncture I am penny pinching (going to Europe in October)
but ya never know!

04-25-2007 13:36 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Shotgun eh? This is still kind of up in the air.....If The Dogs were coming here around that time I might stick around here. Maybe if I just wave my magic wand......
04-25-2007 21:10 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a mpls gig I could see
(or NOT - the way me lucks been goin..)
sigh....

dont give up on me.
I am a fan o sum o dat.
Cool

04-26-2007 12:06 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Confused

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-26-2007 15:01 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Oh Lord I hope he didn't mean that.....
04-26-2007 18:42 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

I'm sure he did not.

04-26-2007 18:45 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Administrator

A little update on this...

We're still getting details straighted out and approved by all parties, but it looks like we're going to be pushing this back slightly. We had all wanted a June release, but we'll actually be having another major project coming out around that time and we're concerned that not only would it be stretching the fans pocket books to their limits... but it'll also be stretching all of our time and money to do both projects at the same time. It might actually suffer by trying to do it on the side.

Add to that the fact that Tom and Eve just had a baby.. we don't want to push Tom too much on the artwork and packaging at that time. I'm sure they'll need a little time to "adjust."

At this time, we have a tentative agreement from Larry on pushing it back a short time. The actual date is what we're still working out with them. It most likely won't be more than a month or two at the most.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-17-2007 14:56 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
minutia minutia is a female
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 02-25-2007

Hate to hear about more waiting time, but sounds like its for the best. Still looking forward to it.
05-17-2007 16:28 minutia is offline Search for Posts by minutia Add minutia to your Buddy List
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
but we'll actually be having another major project coming out around that time and we're concerned that not only would it be stretching the fans pocket books to their limits... but it'll also be stretching all of our time and money to do both projects at the same time. It might actually suffer by trying to do it on the side.

Big Grin shounds interesting...i guess som more specific news about this is coming soon ?
05-17-2007 16:33 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yes, should be very soon.. just want some things (like manufacturing dates) to be finalized first.

05-17-2007 16:36 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Yes, should be very soon.. just want some things (like manufacturing dates) to be finalized first.

My stomach's starting to feel swirly........I may need a Tums
Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by peawinkel: 05-17-2007 17:00.

05-17-2007 17:00 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-448.gif

Registration Date: 06-17-2002

pre-order? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

J&E

Is this going to be available or is it avaliable for pre-order? I dont want to miss out on this!

Navfox

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by navfox: 05-19-2007 08:31.

05-19-2007 08:30 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

We probably won't do a preorder on it. The way this deal is going to work, is we will be splitting the printing with Larry. Its not yet ready, it took a long time to get the contract worked out where we are all happy. Larry was hoping to get things going before he left for Europe so he had a deadline that was pretty early, only problem is we can't start on anything until we have the signed contract and we still don't have it in hand yet. So the deadline will be pushed back to give us time to create artwork, pick the tracks and go back in forth for approval on all points after we have the contract.

05-19-2007 10:46 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

I'm super excited about this release. I mean, it must be the first time in many many years that Larry Norman have involved any other company in his Solid Rock catalog. It would have been super cool if he would do something like this with the Mark Heard recordings as well. (You Audioris have worked on some Heard titles in the past, rigth ? Wink )
05-19-2007 12:34 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

It would be nice to see Mark's back catalog issued properly. Who owns what though? Does Chris Christian still own most of it?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jyroflux: 05-19-2007 13:46.

05-19-2007 13:45 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
Pages (18): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH