Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler: Romeo Unchained » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tim Chandler: Romeo Unchained
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You don't really think that it is coincidental that he shows up when you are elsewhere?

07-10-2007 20:19 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are you saying that Mrs. Real and Tim are the same person? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
07-10-2007 21:07 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i am not saying that! But one day soon, i will reveal that Mrs. B and i are the same person, and that my problem with the lasagna is simply self loathing. Poor MF is not going to like this...i think i will delay this announcement indefinitley for his sake.

07-11-2007 13:53 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Tongue Big Grin

who's alias made whose?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-11-2007 15:46 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

i'm not revealing who i really am! i'll just leave all of you to wonder. Wink Tongue

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-12-2007 01:09 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

I thought bereal was Derri? Confused

07-12-2007 23:54 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

silly people.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

07-12-2007 23:59 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
I thought bereal was Derri? Confused

nah, haven't you heard that derri is my brother?

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-13-2007 00:19 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

so..he aint heavy..Right?

Hes your~

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-13-2007 08:25 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
so..he aint heavy..Right?

Hes your~

you could tell by his footprints?

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

07-13-2007 14:28 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Yes, by those highly pedicured and feminized toes of his.

07-13-2007 19:42 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
minutia minutia is a female
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 02-25-2007

I'd love to see Tonio make some new music with mr Chandler. or maybe he could work with the lost dogs? Happy
07-17-2007 16:15 minutia is offline Search for Posts by minutia Add minutia to your Buddy List
jparker jparker is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 04-23-2003

Tonio with the Dogs? Hmmm Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For some reason that doesn't sound like a good fit. Tonio rocks, and of course the Dogs are amazing... but together? Hmmm... I dunno. I could see Stonehill with the Dogs maybe...

For some reason I think Tonio would sound cool as a second vocalist with Steve Taylor in Chagall Guevara.
07-17-2007 20:02 jparker is offline Send an Email to jparker Search for Posts by jparker Add jparker to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of jparker: jeff_parker@mac.com
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

That is such a great idea. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease make it happen.
i can cope with the gas prices, ridiculous rulings by Community Care Licensing, and even that mysterious lump on my back, but it seems unendurable to think that neither CG or Tonio will record again.

07-17-2007 20:15 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
RocketPacks
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Whats he up to these days anyway?
07-17-2007 21:29 RocketPacks is offline Search for Posts by RocketPacks Add RocketPacks to your Buddy List
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 09-20-2005

After Tonio did Another Day In Limbo on the Orphans of God tribute, I was hoping he'd be putting out new music consistently again. The Gadfly stuff was a great thing, though! Mars Needs Women, 'nuff said!

Does anybody have Sewer Rat Love Chant with Raik's Progress? I haven't heard it.

07-18-2007 09:51 Chesterdox is offline Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i still haven't heard it, but i saw recently that it was available...Gadfly?

07-18-2007 12:27 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 01-29-2007

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
i still haven't heard it, but i saw recently that it was available...Gadfly?

Gadfly is his label...
07-18-2007 21:47 snowblind is offline Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 09-20-2005

I purchased Romeo Unchained in the mid-90's... and thought it sucked. Frown

07-20-2007 09:24 Chesterdox is offline Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

All of us can be wrong every once in awhile.

07-20-2007 13:22 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler: Romeo Unchained

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH