Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs music at a Middle School Talent Show? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs music at a Middle School Talent Show?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jlemarr777 jlemarr777 is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-01-2006

Lost Dogs music at a Middle School Talent Show? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't post that often, but I thought I would share this. I work in a Middle School in the DFW metroplex. Back in April, we had our annual talent show where students and faculty put their talents on display to raise money for the school's activity fund. The last two years, I've been one of the producers of the show.

This year, I felt like singing, so I asked one our coaches and our Spanish/ESL teacher to play guitar. Each of us pitched songs that we were less than thrilled with, but I finally suggested the Dog's song "Cry Out Loud" which ended up being a lot of fun to sing. Plus, as a Dogs fan, I was thrilled to introduce the "youth set" to their music. You can see the full performance below.

J

Cry Our Loud -Fuller, Jackson & Lemarr
08-07-2007 13:31 jlemarr777 is offline Search for Posts by jlemarr777 Add jlemarr777 to your Buddy List
jlemarr777 jlemarr777 is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-01-2006

Thread Starter Thread Started by jlemarr777
Frown Um, Audioris? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Could someone move this to a more appropriate location. I got confused and posted in the wrong section.

J (is dumb)
08-07-2007 13:33 jlemarr777 is offline Search for Posts by jlemarr777 Add jlemarr777 to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

RE: Um, Audioris? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jlemarr777
J (is dumb)

no, J is CooL Cool
NiCe guitar, NiCe Vocal.

I guarantee that is the Most cheering a Lost Dog song has ever received Smile

08-07-2007 13:38 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool Cool
08-07-2007 13:48 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

08-07-2007 14:46 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

That was funSmile I teach grades 7 and 8, hmmmmmmmmmm.

09-08-2007 22:50 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs music at a Middle School Talent Show?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH