Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Countdown 'til the Eddies show at my house » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Countdown 'til the Eddies show at my house
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tally HO!

The Prisoner may in fact be my favorite television show ever...though Lost is currently giving it a run for it's decades long position.

To those of you still waiting for TMTSATM, it will be well worth the wait.

Be seeing you Wink

-jolly

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jollyholiday: 08-10-2007 15:26.

08-10-2007 15:24 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tally was one of my first bowling partners, and i don't like him being mocked in this manner.
08-10-2007 19:43 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

I have a whole bunch of stuff coming to my midget mailbox here in New Zealand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for it, longingly.
Now my wife and I are on a new (tight) budget to see if we can buy a house. When it arrives I hope I can explain convincingly that it was ordered well beforehand!

Maybe it will get here when I am at home and she is out....hmmmm....

www.smashthatcomputer.com
08-10-2007 21:04 wayneb is offline Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-652.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by ladrtrk55

quote:

Maybe it will get here when I am at home and she is out....hmmmm....

Pleased

I'm not reading any reviews until the "Eddies" show up.

period.........

08-11-2007 02:03 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

......still no joy.

And, my PMs go unanswered.
Oh well, I am being patient.

08-17-2007 14:23 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jollyholiday
Tally HO!

The Prisoner may in fact be my favorite television show ever...though Lost is currently giving it a run for it's decades long position.

To those of you still waiting for TMTSATM, it will be well worth the wait.

Be seeing you Wink

-jolly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i recall the Prisoner well- they have it at the library- I should go nutz and start over again...and I am currently a big time LOSTIE. too

.so Jolly-
good MN boys stick tagetha..
(and methinks MS&M is a great CD)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-17-2007 14:50 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by ladrtrk55
......still no joy.

Unanswered but not ignored.. we're just flooded with work at the moment. We have some Midget reshipments heading out, so your second copy is probably in there.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-17-2007 18:15 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
quote:
Originally posted by ladrtrk55
......still no joy.

Unanswered but not ignored.. we're just flooded with work at the moment. We have some Midget reshipments heading out, so your second copy is probably in there.

You da man! Thanks for the update. I almost started camping in front of my old house. Shocked

Must be a frickin' nightmare over 3 and a 1/2 years. Almost everyone I know has moved at least once.

08-17-2007 23:54 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

...one week later....no joy.

08-25-2007 21:06 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

You still don't have it?

08-25-2007 22:43 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Nor do I....New Zealand isn't so far away, really....the last stuff I ordered came in just over a week.

Any update on if you have sent me my stuff yet? (You Audioris were seeing if you could get me an autograh or two on the Eddies CD & that may have slowed down the process).

I can't have the good Captain Pedantic getting his copy before I get mine!!!!!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
08-27-2007 02:19 wayneb is offline Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

quote:
...one week later....no joy.

quote:
Nor do I....

Same here. Still no disc.
Crying

08-27-2007 09:14 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

I found your CD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I found out what is taking your CD so long. Eddies used the Rural Free Delivery old fashion mail transportation . It's cheaper but man it's slow! I hope the didn't eat it!

08-27-2007 14:28 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Administrator

The autographed copies are still being autographed as far as I know. Terry's moving in the near future, so we're trying to make sure they're done before that.

On the others.... I'm trying to make sure we have a complete list of everyone thats still waiting. We had a bunch of reshipments of lost/bounced packages this last week, but I want to make sure that no one is left out. If anyone is still waiting on a preorder and you haven't written us about it recently (like in the last week).. please send us a note and make sure we know that you're still waiting.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-27-2007 18:25 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Terry's moving... please don't tell me "to Nashville".
08-27-2007 19:02 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Administrator

Nah, not that far. Big Grin

08-27-2007 19:56 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

Terry's welcome to come to Texas where you can't see the top of our hats!

08-27-2007 23:03 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-448.gif

Registration Date: 06-17-2002

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Drtuddle
Terry's welcome to come to Texas where you can't see the top of our hats!

Yea I agree, theres a house for sale next to me!
08-28-2007 12:00 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Yes, Terry should come to Texas. The cost of living is cheaper here than in California.

08-28-2007 19:10 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

Yeah if you move to Texas you are entitled to a Ranch after 5 years. Terry can put his Stunt Horse to pasture there to blow bubbles! Big Grin

08-28-2007 21:44 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Countdown 'til the Eddies show at my house

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH