Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (18): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Myron
percussion lurking

I do not play drums Tongue

I do HaVe a guitar, but I don't play it Frown

I play lots of CDs though.

08-15-2007 11:11 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Myron Myron is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 11-03-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Myron
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So is there a new projected release date update for the Horrendous Disc Era Sessions CD?
08-15-2007 11:36 Myron is offline Send an Email to Myron Search for Posts by Myron Add Myron to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Out of the blue.... the Ultimate Deluxe HD (with Stunt and Solid Rock working together)... might be back on.

Details are being worked out right now. We should know something more definitive soon. If everything works out, the goal is to set the release date ASAP.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-18-2007 12:13 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Out of the blue.... the Ultimate Deluxe HD (with Stunt and Solid Rock working together)... might be back on.

Details are being worked out right now. We should know something more definitive soon. If everything works out, the goal is to set the release date ASAP.

*wakachiwaka resists the temptation to ask if... uh...

...Charles Michael Kittridge Thompson IV...

...will be involved in any way.*

Big Grin Cool Big Grin
08-18-2007 12:33 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

SERIOUSLY.
lets get HD back on the table- we need some fat lady singing..so it can all be beginning.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-20-2007 09:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Myron Myron is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

quote:

That's great news. Is the previously reported format still in tact, or are there any changes? I still liked that idea you had of releasing the originally recorded Maranatha version of HD on this release or at least using some of those tracks as bonus stuff.
08-22-2007 13:43 Myron is offline Send an Email to Myron Search for Posts by Myron Add Myron to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

I liked Larry's virgins of "Hound of Heaven" the mostest. Could you talk him into doing at least 2 remakes of all the other songs?

08-22-2007 14:02 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
I liked Larry's virgins of "Hound of Heaven" the mostest. Could you talk him into doing at least 2 remakes of all the other songs?

see, I told ya

08-22-2007 14:13 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

outstanding work!

08-23-2007 13:41 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:

"Might not want to go on record, with the times and the dates"

Wink
08-24-2007 19:59 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Administrator

I didn't say we'd be announcing the release date... Big Grin We've been careful not to do that after everything that happened in the Warm&Filled days.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-24-2007 22:20 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

Good to hear the HD reissue is back on track!
08-27-2007 14:04 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
Myron Myron is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Anything new to report, haven't heard anything in awhile? Are you getting any closer?
10-04-2007 00:40 Myron is offline Send an Email to Myron Search for Posts by Myron Add Myron to your Buddy List
Administrator

Larry is being very quiet at the moment.. if I remember correctly, he had a show to do out of town or something like that, so maybe he's just away.

10-04-2007 08:23 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Curly Curly is a male
Unsullied Affiche

images/avatars/avatar-293.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2007

Right now I believe he is in the hospital with a very serious leg infection. So that might be the reason he is being so quiet.
Haven't heard how his progress is going, but will do if anything is heard.

10-11-2007 11:30 Curly is offline Search for Posts by Curly Add Curly to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Huh.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 10-11-2007 12:35.

10-11-2007 12:35 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

What you talking bout Willis?

10-11-2007 13:12 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

If anyone knows about Larry, it should be Curly.

Or maybe Moe.

10-11-2007 14:15 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

da dit doo.

10-11-2007 14:28 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Take your time on the horrendous disc. DFBB should have top priority.

BTW did something change with KMG that made DFBB more feasible now?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-12-2007 00:09 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (18): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH