Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T-Shirts! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page T-Shirts!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clipon clipon is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-05-2007

T-Shirts! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So many DA, SE, TST song titles should be on a t-shirt somewhere. We should start a list. Someone take notes...

'I had a bad expierence with the CIA, and now im going to show you my femine side'
'Darn Floor-Big Bite'
'Hide the Beer (The Pastors Here)'

What else?
10-05-2007 13:45 clipon is offline Homepage of clipon Search for Posts by clipon Add clipon to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"My hair points to the sky! The place I wanna be!"

10-05-2007 14:39 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Donna Neitche and Her Super Race of Kick-Boxing Uber Parrots"
10-05-2007 14:47 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

"she's the golden girl of the golden west
a lipo-sucking diva with a saline chest "

10-05-2007 15:00 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

"Hey fellas, lets have a burger bash!"

10-05-2007 15:05 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

"I'm not famous for my brain!"

Big Grin Fits me to a Tee

10-05-2007 15:07 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Go to Nashville. Go to Hell.

10-05-2007 15:20 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

"I'd like to pull the fader down!"

10-05-2007 15:40 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

"Gene Pool sissy boy!"

"You can think this is water if you want. It's made to look that way."

Videos count?

10-05-2007 15:46 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

"I Love ya Billy!"

10-05-2007 16:02 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-448.gif

Registration Date: 06-17-2002

RE: T-Shirts! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Oh my! You'll fry as we wave good-bye to you"
10-05-2007 19:52 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
James
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-09-2007

Give your pie hole a rest
10-05-2007 20:51 James is offline Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

I'd love to see a black t-shirt with the actual Kalhoun CD graphic on the front, the big yellow circled K on a field of black with, perhaps in red underneath, Musik Fur Die Neue Welt Ordnen. On the back would be the interior graphic of the propaganda-styled cowboy waving the Kalhoun flag.

I think that would be cool.

DwD
10-08-2007 16:08 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

I;d like one of Terry and Bob Dylan sitting beside each other and together blowing out the candles on a birthday cake.
10-08-2007 16:53 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

"Providing you with the soundtrack for your scenes, schemes and dreams, this is the Bob Dylan Radio Theme Time Hour. This week's theme is 'The Heimlich Manouever' 'cause I just inhaled two big, flaming wax numbers. Terry, be a pal and pound on my guts."
10-08-2007 17:08 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

t-shirts
do the t-shirt baby
t-shirts
do the t-shirt now

i know just what you'll say
i know just what you'll do
there ain't no surprises
no mystery prizes
that's why the t-shirt's for you

t-shirt
do the t-shirt baby
t-shirt
do the t-shirt now

10-09-2007 13:01 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Roll Eyes

Cool
10-09-2007 13:02 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T-Shirts!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH