Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » OK, so does anyone have any spare Darn Floor Big Bite inserts? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page OK, so does anyone have any spare Darn Floor Big Bite inserts?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kit
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 11-30-2003

OK, so does anyone have any spare Darn Floor Big Bite inserts? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was at a Half Price Books store earlier today in Austin, and they had the DA 1982 bootleg for $10.99. I grab it, go up front to pay, and then the clerk up front is supposed to go into the store's CD library to get the actual CD and give it to me. They search for the CD and bring it up, and it's Darn Floor Big Bite (which I actually want a lot more), not the bootleg. Anyways, we couldn't find the Darn Floor case anywhere. Either an employee got the 2 albums mixed up in a previous sale, or the person who sold it to them got it mixed up. So, now I have a Darn Floor CD, but with no inserts. It's all good though. But if anybody here has spare Darn Floor inserts, I'll gladly pay to take them off your hands.

A stretch, I know. Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 10-14-2007 01:52.

10-14-2007 01:51 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ahh.. you seek The Grail!

10-14-2007 10:21 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Kit
Esculent Eskimo

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kit
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, I have the actual Grail itself. I just need the artwork for it! Cool

Ok, so I have maybe 75% of the Grail.

10-14-2007 19:34 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

We already have one! Go away or I will taunt you a second time!

10-14-2007 19:42 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Kit
Esculent Eskimo

quote:
Originally posted by Drtuddle
We already have one! Go away or I will taunt you a second time!

Now, this is your last chance. I've been more than reasonable.

10-14-2007 20:13 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

"Fetchez La Vache!" [Moo]

10-14-2007 21:56 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

RE: OK, so does anyone have any spare Darn Floor Big Bite inserts? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kit
I was at a Half Price Books store earlier today in Austin, and they had the DA 1982 bootleg for $10.99. I grab it, go up front to pay, and then the clerk up front is supposed to go into the store's CD library to get the actual CD and give it to me. They search for the CD and bring it up, and it's Darn Floor Big Bite (which I actually want a lot more), not the bootleg. Anyways, we couldn't find the Darn Floor case anywhere. Either an employee got the 2 albums mixed up in a previous sale, or the person who sold it to them got it mixed up. So, now I have a Darn Floor CD, but with no inserts. It's all good though. But if anybody here has spare Darn Floor inserts, I'll gladly pay to take them off your hands.

A stretch, I know. Cool

Half Price Books seems to do this quite a bit.
Odd.

10-16-2007 12:37 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Oh yes, and I fart in your general direction.

10-16-2007 12:38 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries.
10-16-2007 19:15 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

really - who has extra artwork laying around??

Ok Ok -case in point- at a C festival I went to in 2000- they had a table with a bunch of art on it- free-

in it was a literal stack of the 77s 8 (when numbers get serious) -unfolded sheets-
I took like 5- I could have taken 50.

So - if anyone was at a C fest somewhere in 1988 or so.....?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-19-2007 10:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

I can scan my CD art for you, so at least you have something to put in the case...

www.smashthatcomputer.com
10-19-2007 18:32 wayneb is offline Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
I can scan my CD art for you, so at least you have something to put in the case...

I could free hand but you won't like it Big Grin

10-19-2007 19:19 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Dr T Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (coz he can't draw straight lines freehand...Smile )

Let me rephrase my post above...

I can scan the original DFBB CD case inserts for you, so you can at least have something that resembles the original for your copy.

Otherwise, a plain brown wrapper would be appropriate. (NO "brown rapper" puns, please...)

www.smashthatcomputer.com
10-20-2007 01:51 wayneb is offline Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Kit
Esculent Eskimo

I think I'll just wait for the re-issue. In the meantime, I switched the jewel case for my Fearful Symmetry CD from a single to a double CD case so it holds both my DFBB and FS CDs. I'm creative.

10-20-2007 17:42 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I printed the artwork from this website and danielamos.net when I only had a cd-r version of the cd. (of course I still had my tape copy.)
Now I have a CD copy, a couple of cd-rs, the LP and two tape copies.
Pretty soon I will have two more cd copies! Pleased

10-22-2007 08:07 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Dr T Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So radically 80's

10-22-2007 09:32 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » OK, so does anyone have any spare Darn Floor Big Bite inserts?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH