Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New 77's & Lost Dogs release info » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New 77's & Lost Dogs release info
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-448.gif

Registration Date: 06-17-2002

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
So far as I know, "snowglobe juice" is just de-ionized water.

back in my Air Force days we called the white stuff that cleaned the vertical plotting boards with "Whale Sperm".

Also, the Navy had jars of "Boy Butter", but I never saw that stuff though.... and thats a good thing!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by navfox: 12-06-2007 16:17.

12-06-2007 16:15 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Lost Dogs in Palo Alto Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Professional and funny as always.

Highlights: They did a Lost Dogs version of the Swirling Eddie It All Depends, a reimagining of the O Henry classic The Gift of the Magi (if you failed to go to any of the shows, you missed Tiny Tim being shunned and a severed hand as well as childhood Christmas stories of Santa rubbing his beard on Terry when Terry was a child and Nat King Cole's severed head in a popcorn aluminum tub.)

If you failed to catch one of their shows, then shame on you.

If any of the Dogs read the DAMB, pass on the thanks to the others for your generosity to the fans by singing your songs and keeping your humor after all of these years.

I listened to the new Christmas album, new Lost Dogs DVD/CD and the new 77s/99s.

As a fan for 25 years, today was a gift.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tyler Durden: 12-09-2007 21:36.

12-09-2007 21:33 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

please respond to my messages Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

77's album is pretty cool. Thank JK

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jevon the Tall: 02-29-2008 13:26.

02-19-2008 13:01 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New 77's & Lost Dogs release info

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH