Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New DA? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 11 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New DA? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

!0r6 a'm1ghty ! f33l m!

t3mp3ratur3 R!ZInG!

H1!GHer @nd hgher !t's

brning thru 2 m1 sou1!1

g1rl Grrl grl u're g0NNa

s3t m3 orn f1re!!!

M! br@in 1s fl@ming 1

d0n't kn0 wh!ch w@y t0

g0!!!!!!!!!!

02-22-2008 14:59 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think somebody pushed berger's repeat button? Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
02-22-2008 14:59 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Berger needs to be banned or STONED for speaking of the

A' m1GHTY in that manner!
02-22-2008 15:02 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
i think somebody pushed berger's repeat button? Big Grin

02-22-2008 15:02 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

02-22-2008 15:03 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

02-22-2008 15:04 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

02-22-2008 15:04 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

02-22-2008 15:05 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

B3r63r, v8\/r3 @ b@d m@mm@-j@mm@!
02-22-2008 15:06 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

"!0r6 a'm1ghty ! f33l m!

t3mp3ratur3 R!ZInG!

H1!GHer @nd hgher !t's

brning thru 2 m1 sou1!1

g1rl Grrl grl u're g0NNa

s3t m3 orn f1re!!!

M! br@in 1s fl@ming 1

d0n't kn0 wh!ch w@y t0

g0!!!!!!!!!!"

ok, that does it
02-22-2008 15:09 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

http://whassupinthemilkyway.blogspot.com...urnin-love.html
02-22-2008 15:15 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Is that that "texting" that all the kids are doing these days? Maybe Berger went back to gradeschool...?

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-22-2008 18:19 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

my wife and i communicate by texting all day long while we are both at work...

Cool
02-22-2008 18:23 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Does she often assert that her temperature is rising?
02-22-2008 19:50 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
"Hi Josh&etc, I just wanna tell you it's so great to be here...

Ha ha ha ha ha, that ******* Chandler, what a moron!"

Thanks for the translation Smile

This is for Berger

02-22-2008 21:03 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
1t's (@ming klo$er tHe f!ames R l1ck1ng my bod33
w0n'1 U h3lp me 1 fe3l !'m sl1ppng aw@y

!'m a hUnka HUnka brnin' lVv!!!!!!!!!

!'m a hUnka HUnka brnin' lVv!!!!!!!!! 11111!!!!!

Elvis Presley - Burning Love (Live '73)

This one is better! Tongue

02-22-2008 21:47 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

Yes, it is much better. Cool

I just thought the video I posted was truer to Berger's 'style' Wink

02-23-2008 14:34 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Josh&etc
Yes, it is much better. Cool

I just thought the video I posted was truer to Berger's 'style' Wink

Okay... you got me there! Tongue

02-23-2008 15:04 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Brent17
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Lurker comes back out of the shadows...

Audioris,

I think offering some kind of rarities disc with pre-order purchase is a fantastic way to go. I have no problem with preorders, but I usually won't pay the money until I know it's coming soon (which sort of defeats the purpose.)

There are quite a few things in the archives that will probably never be released because of quality issues. I for one would love to see the Cornerstone '90 performances that were rejected for "Instruction." If I paid $20 for a DVR of those home videos and later got a new DA album or a reissue of (insert favorite DA/SE title here,) I'd be one happy camper.

It'd be a way to get some of that stuff out cheaply that people would really like to see and to "officially" put out the reissues or new stuff.

Another idea to bring some cash in is to offer some lesser quality archive stuff as a download for purchase ala Bill Mallonee's "Bill Tunes."

Just some ideas,
Brent
02-24-2008 16:38 Brent17 is offline Send an Email to Brent17 Search for Posts by Brent17 Add Brent17 to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

or the cornerstone Y2K concert! Cool

02-24-2008 16:54 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 11 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New DA?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH