Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bergers Birthday!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bergers Birthday!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Bergers Birthday!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok then -
how appropriate- Berger turns 71 today!

only 29 more til re tired ment..
where his stand up bass..well - lets hope It still standing!

the right cake- for the right day!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-01-2008 14:18 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Awesome - the great ones birthday today!

Where can I send the windex?

04-01-2008 14:56 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happggxxxkky Birthdaggxxxky Berger!

04-01-2008 15:07 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

woo hoo! berger's bday, pbr and windex. we're gonna have a party..............

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-01-2008 15:18 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Quick! Someone tell her that we already have a cake and all the fixins we could possibly need.

04-01-2008 15:36 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Tsu dayn geburtstog,
Tsu dayn yontev haynt,
Hobn zikh farzamlt
Dayne gute fraynt. (2X)

Hura, hura mir vintchn dir,
Hura, hura mir vintchn dir,
Mir vintchn dir gezunt un glik.

04-01-2008 15:42 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't find any Windex pinatas on Google.

04-01-2008 15:52 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

GKKKHHHKKK HHKKKKGGHXXXX GKHKKkkjkhl
04-01-2008 16:22 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

windex cocktail in honor of your special day, berger

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-01-2008 16:34 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Oh were gonna have a big 'ol party! Happy

04-01-2008 16:54 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

Happy Birthday Carman!!! ER. Um, Berger. Big Grin

04-01-2008 18:13 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
James
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-09-2007

HEY FELLAS! LET'S HAVE A BERGER BASH!
04-01-2008 18:37 James is offline Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
I can't find any Windex pinatas on Google.

Just find Rodney King and put a Windex T-shirt on him.
04-01-2008 20:11 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

What??! You know I don't actually have a birthDAY! I was born over several consecutive Wednesdays sometime during the April/May period of 1937!!! ggGGkxkcxxk!! What's wrong w!tH u p30P73???!! h3Y, 1'M g3Tt!nG my y0U tHsP3@ck b@CKgggXkXXcK!!!

04-04-2008 16:29 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That must have been hell on Carl's uterus!
04-04-2008 21:24 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

its come around again, a day that will live in infamy forever.

04-01-2009 09:57 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Wow, Berger and the Tuxedo Clad Megastar were born on the same day?!?

Wierd.

04-01-2009 11:29 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Happy Birthday Carman. You truly Rock.

It IS April Fool's day, afterall.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by servantsteve: 04-01-2009 13:01.

04-01-2009 13:00 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Seems like only yesterday he was 80 lbs of wet hamburger...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-01-2009 13:12 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bergers Birthday!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH