Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Unsuccessful Dutch Missionary » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Unsuccessful Dutch Missionary
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

Unsuccessful Dutch Missionary Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had this on a cassette that eventually wore out. Can someone send me an an mp3 of this? I want to use it at one of our Africa meetings.

Thanks!

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
04-07-2008 08:33 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

PM ME

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-08-2008 08:36 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

"Jesus Wept" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think this is the shortest Terry song ever, isn't it?

04-08-2008 17:20 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's more of a skit, than a song. Tongue

04-08-2008 17:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

illegal file sharing alert. AWHOOGA AWHOOGA. J&E are gonna kick yer arses

04-09-2008 00:21 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Tongue Pleased

04-09-2008 06:31 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
illegal file sharing alert. AWHOOGA AWHOOGA. J&E are gonna kick yer arses

he's just asking for a digital version of a song he paid for, which i think they have stated they are OK with......

right?

ummm

does anyone even care?

do I even care?

send terry $5 please, sprinklerhead.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

04-09-2008 07:53 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

OF COURSE!
I used the code words "PM ME"
which us experienced folks know means:

"give me your illegal request and personal information so I have a record of it- then you can be reported, and hunted down and arrested to face pending criminal charges."

(penalties of up to five years imprisonment and $250,000 fine)

....the last parts true.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-09-2008 08:30 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by sprinklerhead

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
OF COURSE!
I used the code words "PM ME"
which us experienced folks know means:

"give me your illegal request and personal information so I have a record of it- then you can be reported, and hunted down and arrested to face pending criminal charges."

(penalties of up to five years imprisonment and $250,000 fine)

....the last parts true.

I have no idea what any of you are talking about. Wink

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
04-09-2008 11:21 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by larryl

Actually, the artist/composer only gets 9 cents...

Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wakachiwaka: 04-09-2008 11:32.

04-09-2008 11:32 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
Originally posted by wakachiwaka
quote:
Originally posted by larryl

Actually, the artist/composer only gets 9 cents...

Frown

not if that artist/composer is uncle terry! Big Grin

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

04-09-2008 12:03 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Let's take an offering.
04-09-2008 13:51 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Unsuccessful Dutch Missionary

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH