Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New Lost Dogs book! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Lost Dogs book!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

New Lost Dogs book! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.cafepress.com/diecast_dude
Jerry Wilson has been working on a bigger book for quite a while now, but he's got this special edition ready to go now!

08-29-2008 12:28 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Aside from the obvious, what's it about?

08-30-2008 00:40 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Jerry Wilson
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 08-30-2008

It's about... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

170 pages, as I recall.

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

It's about the lives and times of the band members then and now. A more complete description is on my blog at:

http://blog.goldfishandclowns.com/2008/0...is-now-out.aspx
08-30-2008 03:03 Jerry Wilson is offline Send an Email to Jerry Wilson Search for Posts by Jerry Wilson Add Jerry Wilson to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sounds really, really cool. The blog said that it will be available for purchase at their shows, so I should be able to pick up a copy at the Santa Monica Pier show, right?

08-30-2008 03:17 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
George
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-282.jpg

Registration Date: 10-08-2007

Does indeed sound really really cool.

I'll have to get it form the website. Thanks for the info/link. (Richie--I hope you can give us a response/reaction here to the Santa Monica show for those folk like me who aren't along route 66 Frown )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by George: 08-30-2008 07:14.

08-30-2008 07:13 George is offline Search for Posts by George Add George to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

If I can go, I sure will. Still waiting on that check.... Frown

08-30-2008 07:21 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Jerry Wilson
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 08-30-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
Sounds really, really cool. The blog said that it will be available for purchase at their shows, so I should be able to pick up a copy at the Santa Monica Pier show, right?

Hopefully. I'll know later this week.
08-31-2008 12:20 Jerry Wilson is offline Send an Email to Jerry Wilson Search for Posts by Jerry Wilson Add Jerry Wilson to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New Lost Dogs book!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH