Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (33): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary 8 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is that any way to talk about my original ??
oh..wait

nevermind.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-04-2008 14:59 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm chomping at the bit to find out when this is available so i can bite big

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-04-2008 15:33 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Stop hyperdentilating!
04-04-2008 23:50 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jsminch
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 08-12-2005

If I said that the Lord had told me that He would bring me home if you didn't release this album soon, would that speed things up a bit?

I'm not sayin' that He said that, I'm just sayin' "if."
04-05-2008 01:50 jsminch is offline Send an Email to jsminch Search for Posts by jsminch Add jsminch to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

"To the Lord, brother, a thousand years is but a day...."

Hopefully it will come out in a few days!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
04-05-2008 03:10 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
"To the Lord, brother, a thousand years is but a day...."

Hopefully it will come out in a few days!

i wonder when this one will reach new zealand? Shocked Crying

Wink

bobd

04-05-2008 11:22 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Aha! You got the hidden meaning of my rambling post.....!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
04-06-2008 00:21 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Well we are going to try and use something else other than air mail, it seems horribly unreliable. But its hard to find a finanically sound alternative.

04-07-2008 00:25 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
jsminch
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 08-12-2005

I'm cold....I'm so very cold....

The darkness...it's. Is it dark in here? It feels so dark....

Hold me close Mr. Amos....Hold me....I'm scared....

Release the album Mr. Amos. Please.... *cough* please....
04-08-2008 14:47 jsminch is offline Send an Email to jsminch Search for Posts by jsminch Add jsminch to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Give Goodie Bear a hug! Pleased

04-08-2008 16:59 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

Give Goodie Bear a hug! Pleased

goodie bear is rolling his eyes... does he know something we don't? Shocked Crying

bobd

04-08-2008 17:08 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Rar! Pleased

04-08-2008 17:11 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jedwardkeyes
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-18-2002

Hey All -

I figured I'd drop a line - I'm kind of the "project co-ordinator" on this reissue. I'm a music journo and a longtime DA fan, and I am working on the project with Arena Rock & Stunt Records. It's been my dream since I was 16 to get 'Darn Floor' out on CD, and I'm happy to say we're only a few months away. I have heard the remaster (my copy arrived on Saturday) and, let me tell you, it sounds *amazing*. Really, really fantastic. It will be worth the wait!! I might be able to field any questions in the meantime... I'm pretty sure I'm authorized to do that! I can tell you this: the remaster is from the *original* tapes. It's truly remarkable.
04-08-2008 18:44 jedwardkeyes is offline Send an Email to jedwardkeyes Search for Posts by jedwardkeyes Add jedwardkeyes to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
posted by jedwardkeyes
on 08.01.2004 22:47 Forum: General Discussion

I don't know if Terry has the rights to this or not, but what I'd really love would be a 2-disc 'Darn Floor -- Big Bite' reissue. One disc could be the remastered Darn Floor, the 2nd disc could be demos & rarities from the time period. I was under the impression there was a video shot for the record (I heard the album art is essentially stills from that video). That video could also be included as a file on Disc 2.

I can dream, can't I? ;-)

Congrats!
You made the dream happen!

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 04-08-2008 18:54.

04-08-2008 18:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by jedwardkeyes
Hey All -

I figured I'd drop a line - I'm kind of the "project co-ordinator" on this reissue. I'm a music journo and a longtime DA fan, and I am working on the project with Arena Rock & Stunt Records. It's been my dream since I was 16 to get 'Darn Floor' out on CD, and I'm happy to say we're only a few months away. I have heard the remaster (my copy arrived on Saturday) and, let me tell you, it sounds *amazing*. Really, really fantastic. It will be worth the wait!! I might be able to field any questions in the meantime... I'm pretty sure I'm authorized to do that! I can tell you this: the remaster is from the *original* tapes. It's truly remarkable.

hi and thanks!

was it remastered from the original master or was a new master created? Smile

04-08-2008 18:54 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
jedwardkeyes
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-18-2002

Hmm - I don't know the tech specs, but I do know that the actual, original tapes from Frontline were used. Arena Rock sent me .jpegs of them -- pretty bizarre to see! I can tell you that the sound is amazing -- I'm hearing things on this record I never heard before. I'm also gaining a whole new respect for the mighty Tim Chandler.
04-08-2008 19:04 jedwardkeyes is offline Send an Email to jedwardkeyes Search for Posts by jedwardkeyes Add jedwardkeyes to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Wow. I can't wait to hear it! Cool

04-08-2008 19:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Hmm - I don't know the tech specs, but I do know that the actual, original tapes from Frontline were used. Arena Rock sent me .jpegs of them -- pretty bizarre to see! I can tell you that the sound is amazing -- I'm hearing things on this record I never heard before. I'm also gaining a whole new respect for the mighty Tim Chandler.

So Tim didn't play on the original then, obviously Red Face

04-08-2008 20:04 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ubique Epoque

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
quote:

So Tim didn't play on the original then, obviously Red Face

Yes, of course Tim played on it. Roll Eyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 04-08-2008 20:17.

04-08-2008 20:16 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Sorry, I should save the jokes for berger and off topic. Of course he played on it!

04-08-2008 20:36 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Pages (33): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH