Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (33): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary 8 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes

04-08-2008 20:37 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

?

04-08-2008 21:03 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ubique Epoque

Sorry, I meant to say:

Tongue

04-08-2008 21:07 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Hey, no joking here Wink

04-08-2008 21:13 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ubique Epoque

You need to be funny to joke, funny guy! Tongue

04-08-2008 21:16 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

I laugh at myself all the time...

others laugh at me too...

DFBB

04-08-2008 21:51 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
jsminch
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 08-12-2005

"I'm hearing things on this record I never heard before."

Cowbell?
04-08-2008 22:39 jsminch is offline Send an Email to jsminch Search for Posts by jsminch Add jsminch to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

likely just more cowbell.

04-08-2008 23:43 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ubique Epoque

more cowbell.

04-09-2008 06:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by jedwardkeyes
Hey All -

I figured I'd drop a line - I'm kind of the "project co-ordinator" on this reissue. I'm a music journo and a longtime DA fan, and I am working on the project with Arena Rock & Stunt Records. It's been my dream since I was 16 to get 'Darn Floor' out on CD, and I'm happy to say we're only a few months away. I have heard the remaster (my copy arrived on Saturday) and, let me tell you, it sounds *amazing*. Really, really fantastic. It will be worth the wait!! I might be able to field any questions in the meantime... I'm pretty sure I'm authorized to do that! I can tell you this: the remaster is from the *original* tapes. It's truly remarkable.

Great news! I know you don't get to post here much, but come and keep us informed. I know you write a lot of articles for allmusic, including the DFBB article.

04-09-2008 07:27 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Tracks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay, I'm gonna push it a little...

1. Can you give us an idea of the track list?
2. How about a teaser track MP3?

04-09-2008 08:26 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
jsminch
Unsullied Affiche

John. Wrong tactic.

You can't just ask questions, you have to pretend that the Lord is killing you if you want any answers. I use it on my wife all the time.

Thank you Oral Roberts! (or was it Fred Sanford?)
04-09-2008 11:36 jsminch is offline Send an Email to jsminch Search for Posts by jsminch Add jsminch to your Buddy List
jedwardkeyes
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-18-2002

Hey Hey -

So the Disc 1 Tracklist is the same as the original album; we're still working out what's going to be on Disc 2.

I'd love to give a teaser MP3, but I need to get clearance first. Let me see what I can do...
04-09-2008 11:37 jedwardkeyes is offline Send an Email to jedwardkeyes Search for Posts by jedwardkeyes Add jedwardkeyes to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

thanks for your work and efforts on this great reissue! Pleased Cool

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-09-2008 12:10 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
jsminch
Unsullied Affiche

"thanks for your work and efforts on this great reissue!"

Ditto.
04-09-2008 12:19 jsminch is offline Send an Email to jsminch Search for Posts by jsminch Add jsminch to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Yes, thank you! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, thank you so much for resurrecting this timeless gem. I bought the CD directly from Frontline when it first came out in '87 (couldn't find it in the store), and had to rip it when it the CD got old and worn.

If I may make a suggestion...

I've seen some re-releases where they add the bonus tracks to the original or cut a second CD, then make an audio DVD with a combination of Surround Sound tracks, videos, and odd extras. I would be willing to pay extra if that were a possibility.

I know I'm pushing it again, but since there's probably only one shot on this, I may as well ask.

Regardless, thanks again and I will snap it up no matter what you end up doing.
Pleased

04-09-2008 14:47 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Ubique Epoque

RE: Yes, thank you! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
Regardless, thanks again and I will snap it up no matter what you end up doing.
Pleased

Yup! Pleased

04-09-2008 17:12 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

quote:
Originally posted by jedwardkeyes
So the Disc 1 Tracklist is the same as the original album; we're still working out what's going to be on Disc 2.

What about the other versions of the songs on "The Miracle Faith Telethon"? Those need to be on there.

04-09-2008 18:15 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Thanx for the re-release........but a few MONTHS?!?!?!

04-09-2008 22:06 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Out of curiousity, would anyone buy this if they reissued it on vinyl? I'm seeing more "collectors" limited edition releases on vinyl.

04-09-2008 22:32 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Pages (33): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH