Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (33): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary 8 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jsminch
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 08-12-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crying
04-22-2008 18:22 jsminch is offline Send an Email to jsminch Search for Posts by jsminch Add jsminch to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't make me pull over to the side of the road! Tongue

04-22-2008 20:59 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

quote:
Don't make me pull over to the side of the road!

And then what? Huh? I dare you! Big Grin

04-23-2008 08:51 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-652.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Yeah, Stunt was started by Tom and Terry. Tom never really went anywhere.. just been busy on quite a few different fronts. Not long ago he was on his way to do a recording of Frederick Buechner for an audio version of one of his books. He's also been involved in things like the "Midget" and the 30th Anniversary release of the first album. He is also involved in this new Darn Floor release.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Gulotta
Tom's a busy boy.

04-23-2008 10:23 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
quote:

Then I'm never taking you kids out in public again! Tongue

04-23-2008 17:01 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by ladrtrk55
Tom's a busy boy.

Hey, whatever happened to Loam? And does anyone care?
04-23-2008 19:40 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

from CDBaby.com:

Loam went on hiatus in 1997, regrouped in 2005 and recorded a new CD due out soon...

04-23-2008 19:43 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
quote:

'cept for that one slow ride in the long black car Red Face

04-24-2008 08:08 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
quote:

'cept for that one slow ride in the long black car Red Face

Tongue

04-24-2008 17:14 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

quote:
Originally posted by wakachiwaka
quote:
Originally posted by ladrtrk55
Tom's a busy boy.

Hey, whatever happened to Loam? And does anyone care?

Frank Lee Drennan's current band is Dead Rock West.

www.myspace.com/deadrockwest

04-24-2008 21:30 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

05-05-2008 21:23 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jedwardkeyes
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-18-2002

Hey guys -

Sorry I've been absent -- been super busy lately.

As far as quality control: Terry & Tom are 150% involved -- it was important that we do this with their blessing/involvement. We definitely want to keep up the high standards of the DA reissues that have been arriving over the last few months.

So my plan for this from the beginning was to push the name of Daniel Amos far outside the familiar circles. To that end, I'll definitely be doing a hard pitch to blogs and magazines for coverage. It always frustrated me that DA hasn't gotten the recognition they deserve. What better way to do that than with their most challenging, exciting and rewarding work? (in my opinion, anyway!) I really, really want DA to find fans outside 'familiar' quarters, and pushing that way is my #1 top priority.

I'll keep dropping by as often as I can, so keep the questions coming. I saw a rough version of the artwork today, and it does not disappoint!
05-08-2008 13:55 jedwardkeyes is offline Send an Email to jedwardkeyes Search for Posts by jedwardkeyes Add jedwardkeyes to your Buddy List
Matt K Matt K is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-03-2002

groovy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks, this is great!
05-08-2008 15:31 Matt K is offline Send an Email to Matt K Homepage of Matt K Search for Posts by Matt K Add Matt K to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Matt K: xxthundrrblt67xx YIM Account Name of Matt K: scrapbrain_409
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Thanks, Mr. Keyes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you for your efforts, and also for keeping Terry & Tom in the mix. You just hate for a quality reissue to die on the vine. Plus, M8 and others have not always done quality work in the past.

I'm sorry I don't know you better, otherwise I would have more clearly understood the effort going into this one. Keep up the good work.

I really look forward to this release.
Pleased

05-08-2008 16:20 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by jedwardkeyes
Hey guys -

Sorry I've been absent -- been super busy lately.

As far as quality control: Terry & Tom are 150% involved -- it was important that we do this with their blessing/involvement. We definitely want to keep up the high standards of the DA reissues that have been arriving over the last few months.

So my plan for this from the beginning was to push the name of Daniel Amos far outside the familiar circles. To that end, I'll definitely be doing a hard pitch to blogs and magazines for coverage. It always frustrated me that DA hasn't gotten the recognition they deserve. What better way to do that than with their most challenging, exciting and rewarding work? (in my opinion, anyway!) I really, really want DA to find fans outside 'familiar' quarters, and pushing that way is my #1 top priority.

I'll keep dropping by as often as I can, so keep the questions coming. I saw a rough version of the artwork today, and it does not disappoint!

"Who could ask for anything more?"
~George Gershwin

05-08-2008 17:00 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 02-07-2003

quote:
so keep the questions coming

Okay, the first one that comes to mind...

WHEN?

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Change the passage of light
Gravity and distance
Change the color of right

05-09-2008 17:36 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Space Ghost
quote:
so keep the questions coming

Okay, the first one that comes to mind...

WHEN?

Yes. Cool

05-09-2008 21:36 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jedwardkeyes
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-18-2002

To borrow a line from DA:

"Soon!"
05-11-2008 22:33 jedwardkeyes is offline Send an Email to jedwardkeyes Search for Posts by jedwardkeyes Add jedwardkeyes to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Cool. Cool

05-12-2008 06:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Darn Floor - Big Bite Deluxe Edition

Coming Soon from Stunt Records and the Arena Rock Recording co.!

The classic album that remains the favorite among many DA fans is finally returning to CD! This Deluxe 2 disc Edition includes new artwork & packaging, 20 pages of liner notes and photos, a brand new interview with Terry Taylor, remastered audio and never-before-heard bonus material! Keep watching for further details!

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-24-2008 14:38 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (33): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH