Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (33): « first ... « previous 12 13 [14] 15 16 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary 8 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JeffdlS JeffdlS is a male
Normal Noggin

images/avatars/avatar-611.gif

Registration Date: 06-18-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
Any website is still better than being out of print.

Very true. If I have to wait on an internet order to arrive, so be it.
06-19-2008 11:50 JeffdlS is offline Search for Posts by JeffdlS Add JeffdlS to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No, I'm grateful for any release whatsoever, I'm just perplexed by the end-run. Had they the licensing fees, the Audioris would have done just as good a job on their own. The biggest perk was to be this baby was going to "regular" record stores. Now it appears it isn't, at least not one of the bigger retailers.

It doesn't diminish DFBB a bit. I was just prayin' for that exposure that, I assume, ain't coming now.
06-19-2008 15:30 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
jon eddies jon eddies is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 10-29-2007

Dfbb Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yea, good thing the boys aren't in it for the fame and cash. As long as I get a copy of it I'm happy I guess.
06-19-2008 16:37 jon eddies is offline Send an Email to jon eddies Search for Posts by jon eddies Add jon eddies to your Buddy List
JeffdlS JeffdlS is a male
Normal Noggin

images/avatars/avatar-611.gif

Registration Date: 06-18-2008

RE: Dfbb Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jon eddies
yea, good thing the boys aren't in it for the fame and cash.

You mean they aren't in it for the fame and cash??? Shocked
06-20-2008 08:52 JeffdlS is offline Search for Posts by JeffdlS Add JeffdlS to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
No, I'm grateful for any release whatsoever, I'm just perplexed by the end-run. Had they the licensing fees, the Audioris would have done just as good a job on their own. The biggest perk was to be this baby was going to "regular" record stores. Now it appears it isn't, at least not one of the bigger retailers.

It doesn't diminish DFBB a bit. I was just prayin' for that exposure that, I assume, ain't coming now.

Yes, that would have been nice.

06-20-2008 13:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

Dfbb Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they certainly deserve some real exposure.
06-20-2008 17:22 jon eddies is offline Send an Email to jon eddies Search for Posts by jon eddies Add jon eddies to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

This most certainly true. Pleased

06-21-2008 02:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

what they deserve Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But we cynic's know that it just don't work that way... Crying
06-26-2008 22:29 jon eddies is offline Send an Email to jon eddies Search for Posts by jon eddies Add jon eddies to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Without being so naive as to ask someone to go on record about the time and the date...any idea whether this is expected to be ready before the end of July? Just wondering whether I should wait to order some returning oddities until DFBB is available.
07-01-2008 09:14 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

I believe some of the bonus material is still being approved. So..... its hard to say.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-01-2008 17:03 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
So..... its hard to say.

So is "gqxpltm".
07-01-2008 18:51 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wakachiwaka
quote:
So..... its hard to say.

So is "gqxpltm".

so..... berger will be appearing in the bonus material? Shocked

bobd

07-01-2008 19:19 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
I believe some of the bonus material is still being approved. So..... its hard to say.

The Arena Rock Recording website says this:

"We are proud to announce that DA's (Daniel Amos) Darn Floor, Big Bite is going to (finally) see it's proper re-issue this year! CDs are in production as I type. This will be a special 2-CD release. CD ONE will contain the original album re-mastered by our guru Don Tyler at Precision Mastering in LA (with help from our beloved Claudia). CD TWO will contain interviews, outtakes, and behind-the-scenes stuff that you DA dorks will love. Check back for a PRE-ORDER announcement soon."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mark: 07-01-2008 19:47.

07-01-2008 19:46 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Administrator

Well, as of two days ago.. part of it was still on its way to the fellas for final approval. So, maybe they got it really fast..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-01-2008 20:29 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Would it help speed things up any if I approved a few things?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aqua Green Toupee: 07-01-2008 21:30.

07-01-2008 21:30 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Question Will this help? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My name is dennis and I approve this message! Happy

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 07-02-2008 02:45.

07-02-2008 02:45 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

That message has been on their website since at least this past weekend.

07-02-2008 06:57 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 09-20-2005

This is turning out to be a great year, musically. Smile

07-02-2008 07:44 Chesterdox is offline Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
That message has been on their website since at least this past weekend.

Ahh.. then they were jumping the gun slightly on the announcement. Either that or they just mean "in production" as in - still being produced, not technically being manufactured.

Should be very soon though anyway.

07-02-2008 17:49 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Only heard parts of the album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is one of the few DA albums I'm missing in my collection. Only heard Darn Floor, Big Bite and Shape of Air (from other CDs) and I can't wait for the reissue to come out.
This and ProtoKaw's new release (due out soon) will make my summer all worth while.
Until then, this will be an endless summer....
Any idea if DA plans a Darn Floor, Big Bite reissue tour, "Deluxe Edition"? I'm pretty young (twenty eight)--as far as DA fans go, I guess--so I've never seen them live (I did see Terry and Phil on the Pretend I'm Elvis tour in Chandler, AZ--great concert, by the way).

07-02-2008 22:38 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Pages (33): « first ... « previous 12 13 [14] 15 16 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH