Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (33): « first ... « previous 14 15 [16] 17 18 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary 8 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No, you would win a depantsing by Burger.

07-27-2008 10:40 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh! Me first! Pleased

Shocked

07-27-2008 10:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

I am waiting to buy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are a number of things in the store I am ready to buy and I even have the birthday money to do it. I don't want to make two orders though because of shipping. If there is some way around the double shipping cost then I could order the other stuff now and the Darn Floor CD when it comes out. Otherwise, this birthday money will remain unspent and I will not be able to perpetuate this capitalist machine. It would even be great if I could reserve a copy or two (I want to get one for my brother for his birthday), that would be great. That is all!

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
07-27-2008 19:31 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Ballpark? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I understand and agree with not setting a date until delivery is firm, especially given the heat you've taken at times for what is sometimes beyond your control. But a ballpark would be nice, at least something.

I will also reiterate that Arena (or whoever) should find ways to actively promote and stoke excitement over such a release with semi-regular updates, giveaway track, etc.

Anything done to promote will help future re-releases too.

07-27-2008 20:10 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Woolly Eggwhisk

Bumpus multus Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any news? Am I the only one who's curious?
Confused

08-04-2008 20:46 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Ubique Epoque

RE: Bumpus multus Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
Am I the only one who's curious?
Confused

No. I too am curious.

08-04-2008 20:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
achentodaze
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

08-04-2008 23:33 achentodaze is offline Search for Posts by achentodaze Add achentodaze to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

quote:
No. I too am curious.

Yup.

08-05-2008 09:32 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

RE: Bumpus multus Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
Am I the only one who's curious?
Confused

No. I too am curious.

i am....
but i've learned its best not to ask about these things...
with any Da new release or re-release i always say...
"coming soon...."
The same way Christ is coming back soon...
might be tomorrow...
or it might be awhile.... Tongue

2 Peter 3: 1-8

Pleased

bobd

08-05-2008 11:26 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

As of 8/7/08... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Arena Rock Recording Co.

[IMG]http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-52905395066216_2005_5485
2[/IMG]

Daniel Amos
Darn Floor, Big Bite
ARE-00063

CD Release date TBD

08-06-2008 11:32 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

08-06-2008 12:31 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGgxxckxx! Look at that picture! LOOK AT CHANDLER!! OOOOOOHHH, I'M SUCH A BIG SERIOUS BROODING ARTISTE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGXXCKXGCKKgggxxk!!!! WHAT A DORK!!!!!!!

08-06-2008 14:21 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGgxxckxx! Look at that picture! LOOK AT CHANDLER!! OOOOOOHHH, I'M SUCH A BIG SERIOUS BROODING ARTISTE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGXXCKXGCKKgggxxk!!!! WHAT A DORK!!!!!!!

More likely, Chandler's looking into his empty wallet, wondering when he'll get his "bread and fishes" moment happening in there. Or has it already happened and you took a "late nite loan", Berger?
08-06-2008 14:36 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Looks to me like, for whatever reason, Chandler's staring into Terry's earhole. ggk

08-06-2008 14:56 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

hmm - his eyes are a bit lower
you know ,

toward his...

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-06-2008 15:00 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

you are all InSaNe Tongue

he is clearly looking at Greg Flesch's CooL 80's shoes Cool

08-06-2008 15:04 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Cool

08-06-2008 16:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al

I know, it's all pretty obvious that the LITTLE three play 2nd fiddle to the big Terry Scott Taylor.

Tongue

08-06-2008 22:34 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

ChgganDl3r p7@z tH3 f!dd73??!!! h@h@h@h@gxc! 3^3N D0rk13r tH@N 1 tH0^1!1!gggk HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGGGTGGGXXXCCCVXJXKKNKXX!!!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 08-07-2008 15:59.

08-07-2008 15:54 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Woolly Eggwhisk

Why? Why? Why? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sir Tim, I don't know why a gentleman such as yourself has to put up with this sort of stuff. This guy clearly has a finger density too massive to get the keystrokes right.

In addition, these made-up birth names are getting a little out of control. Tim is good, as is Terry, Greg, Ed, Jerry, and definitely John.

But Berger??? Oh please. This is no put on: my wife had a client whose name was Cleptra Pepsi. Cleptra because she couldn't spell Cleopatra, Pepsi because it was her favorite drink.

Now we go from a soft drink to a fast food. I get it now. Half-way in quality between McDonalds and Wendy's is Berger Roy Al, or something pretty similar. If you have any leeway with the folks at the cuckoo's nest, maybe you can suggest they find out what Berger's name really is. Maybe - just maybe- this is the first step in the road to his recovery.

08-07-2008 17:22 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Pages (33): « first ... « previous 14 15 [16] 17 18 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH