Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Have a nice day » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Have a nice day 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Soap Operas should offend everyone!

12-04-2008 15:28 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Barrel failure is the least of their problems..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd-MpXCMcIs

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-04-2008 15:28 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I thought youtube was going to remove it's offensive content?

I had what could be called "barrel failure" once, it wasn't fun.

12-04-2008 15:29 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by servantsteve

Mellencamp you

12-04-2008 15:30 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Administrator

I went to Mellon camp, it was pretty lame and it's also ironically what resulted in my 'barrel failure.'

12-04-2008 19:01 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

The fact that stevebob squarebritches's new title still fits his first post amuses me.

I apologize in advance for offending anyone.

12-04-2008 22:23 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

I apologize for my previous post.

I should have waited for people to get offended before apologizing.

12-04-2008 22:24 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Disjasked Lerna

I would like to offend anyone in advance that I may have apologized to.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by servantsteve: 12-05-2008 09:23.

12-05-2008 08:55 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Administrator

Your apology offended me. Mad

12-05-2008 09:02 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Your apology offended me. Mad
It's working!

12-05-2008 09:22 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Disjasked Lerna

I'm so sorry that you are an idiot.

12-05-2008 09:26 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Doke Doke is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Are you calling me an idiot? I am truly offended.
12-05-2008 11:29 Doke is offline Search for Posts by Doke Add Doke to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

i think what steve meant to say was mental midget... Shocked

Tongue

Cool
12-05-2008 11:55 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
I'm so sorry that you are an idiot.

I never had a real good example of
"the pot calling the kettle black"
til-

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-05-2008 12:27 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Are you calling me a pot?

12-05-2008 13:33 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Administrator

Why are you telling me to have a nice day? You assume I wouldn't? I find that truly offensive you old pot.

12-05-2008 13:36 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

I determine the kind of day you have and I have told you to have a nice one when in fact, I am assembling a confederation of minins to actually spoil your day so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

12-05-2008 13:40 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

wait, wait, wait, let me get me pipe... just don't tell me life insurance company...

avast! me yard gnome's done run off with me pipe!

that was poopy, i need to find a good Irish exclamation:
how's this?

Scéfe día·tuidchis ní bus mó!

(I will vomit * if you were to come * anything * that would be * more)

I'll vomit if you come any closer!

In "Scéla Cano Meic Gartnáin" the legendary poet Senchán Torpéist is described as a strange dissicated little man, all wrapped up in his woolen cloak. When his enormous wife goes off on a trip, the wife's handmaid attempts to serve him the mid-day meal. The poet responds in alarm approaching hysteria, warning her off and ending his speech with the above threat!

http://www.sengoidelc.com/taxonomy/term/7?from=10

Psalm 119:83
12-05-2008 14:49 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
I determine the kind of day you have and I have told you to have a nice one when in fact, I am assembling a confederation of minins to actually spoil your day so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

you've never smoked a thing in your life.

of that I AM assured.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-05-2008 14:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Doke Doke is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

I am offended by smoking and all talk of smoking. And smoke.
12-05-2008 15:31 Doke is offline Search for Posts by Doke Add Doke to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Have a nice day

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH