Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MBD Demos - Finally! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MBD Demos - Finally!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grandeped grandeped is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-01-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sweet... no mustard and arrow pelting possibilities. What more could I want?

Thanks for the help - I should have guessed a Yahoo group.
01-21-2009 16:42 grandeped is offline Homepage of grandeped Search for Posts by grandeped Add grandeped to your Buddy List
jsjs13
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 11-28-2008

mbd demos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey - i am actually one of the three blokes who helped purchase the demos
I am actually wanting to sell my tape - which i posted in a thread about a month ago

....but - i would like to know how many of the songs have been released - are you talking about putting them all up for grabs??? - as of yet i have not given my permission other than to let the band members have the material at their request

i would just like some clarification

thanks
Joel
01-21-2009 23:33 jsjs13 is offline Search for Posts by jsjs13 Add jsjs13 to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

None have been released except for the small snippets included in the Making of Buechners DVD. There was actually an agreement made with the winners that these tracks would not be spread around or sold. Terry was pretty clear on his wishes at the time.

uvulapie can correct me if I'm wrong.. but, I believe, this is only one track being made available to folks.. just for fun.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-21-2009 23:43 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by uvulapie
Confirmation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, only these three tracks will be released.

It should also be noted that these tracks are for scholarly research only, not for musical enjoyment.

Joel - what's your asking price?
01-22-2009 07:00 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
jsjs13
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 11-28-2008

mbd demos tape #2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey there - i am so glad i found you guys - my original e-mail address went defunct and i did not keep your info - when i put it up for sale I specifically said i that it needed to be up to the original 2 auction winners - I would like to get $300 total - i think we spent a little more than that a piece - but i also have some other rare da stuff - which im sure you do as well that i posted along with putting the demo "feeler" out there - if this price seems like im being a jerk please tell me - right now im trying to put my own home-studio together and the gear is just too expensive i hate to let this go, but i would rather have my collection go to be who love it as much as i did - thx

for the record i have not even played my tape - so it is just as it was when we got 'em!

peace
Joel
01-22-2009 14:44 jsjs13 is offline Search for Posts by jsjs13 Add jsjs13 to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by uvulapie
Studio Gear Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Depending on what you're going for $300 isn't going to get you much. E-mail me at uvulapie at yahoo if you want and I can share my experience in getting a studio up and running for cheap, as long as you already have a PC. I might also have some gently used gear.

Jasooooon
01-23-2009 07:22 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

RE: MBD Demos - Finally! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by uvulapie
This weekend while I was in the process of ripping my giant CD collection (available here - http://bpluschords.tripod.com/cd2.htm) to MP3s, a task my wife called, and I quote, "Retarded", I decided that maybe it was time to catalog what was on these tapes and finally share them with the world...

still gotta finish that task myself, although my CD and cassette collection is not that huge ... and a kinder way to put it may be geeky or something?

i would call it retarded NOT to make some effort to convert all one's music to MP3 and re-archive somehow. Smile of course life gets in the way and babies and kids take a lot of time if you give them the proper attention.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
01-23-2009 13:39 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MBD Demos - Finally!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH