Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The 2009 NRC » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The 2009 NRC 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You have been out all night long! Do I have a right to ask where you've been or is this a family secret?

04-24-2009 10:43 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Remember that dress of mine you wanted, Carolyn--the one you said I never wore. Well, I know I was silly. But to me, it was as if you were asking to wear my wedding dress to go to the movies!!!!!!!!1

good lord is anyone else as tired as i am of hearing berger quote from romance novels and movies? (and why is a "man" quoting female dialogue?
04-24-2009 10:55 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

$Hut up Chggandkxkl3Rggk!! You has never knowed Know love like what the likes of what Lou Pinella and I has each Knowed each separetely but alike each of on3 an0th3red3D!!!!aggxk

I

04-24-2009 11:05 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Berger, I mean, I don't remember the last time that Lou made love to me so passionately that he transported me to Africa.
04-24-2009 17:22 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I Say! Why didn't anyone join me at my Eye-Gazing party?! I was there alone and ended up staring into a mirror for 17 hours until I finally passed out. I, then, woke up in down-town Lubbock in high heels and a dress. Just like Nora Robertsggk!

05-01-2009 09:48 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Sounds like a typical night for you, Berger.
05-01-2009 09:50 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Mind Peach

Zoom Berger Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It just so happens that I'm listening to Zoom Daddy! Great album. Too bad you weren't a part of it, Berger. Seems that Chandler can play in a number of different time signatures but all I hear you play is 4/4. What gives?
05-01-2009 09:52 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Berger, you know very well that Nora is deathly afraid of Lubbock and would never go near the place since she heard of what you did with those geese in that hardware store. Nora in Lubbock indeed!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by baxter: 05-01-2009 10:16.

05-01-2009 10:05 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

And I have never believed that you are a true fan. You are a Nora poser. Her halcyon prose and her mastery of metaphysics is far too sublime for your Lubbock tastes. Admit it! You don't even own a single JD Robb tote bag, do you? I have seven, one of each of the available colors.
05-01-2009 10:20 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

... ... /.;,. ... What? What's 4?4 ... what's a Nora Roberts.. .. ... what's a tote bagggk? Who are you people? ... .. What's a Zoom Mommy ? .. gk 78604 ... 9*& .. GK ... ...

05-01-2009 10:24 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh, you always fall back to that affected Windex haze when you are confronted with the truth. You have me so upset now that I need to go and stroke my tote bags for awhile.
05-01-2009 10:38 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mind Peach

Say there, Berger... why aren't you on Facebook? None of the Eddies are on there yet but 3/5 of DA is there. There may even be a Windex Fan Group for you to join.
05-01-2009 11:06 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

GGgxGk!!!!!!!!!!! ...where am I

05-19-2009 14:38 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

at last - all is right with the world once again...

did anyone see the latest yard gnome? he looks a lot like camarillo imitating one of the audioris imitating camarillo

Psalm 119:83
05-19-2009 22:28 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Why is autumn in New York often mingled with pain? WELL?? WHY IS IT??!! AND THEN, ON TOP OF IT ALL, WHY WOULD I LOSE MY NECESSITY for purchasing castles in Spain??! WHY WOULD THAT HAPPEN???!!!! WHY WOULD I NO LONGER REQUIRE A CASTLE SOMEWHERE IN SPAIN, AND WHO, EXACTLY, IS DECIDING THAT FOR ME?>?!!!!!!!!!!WELL, WHO???!!!AND WHY, ON EARTH, WOULD IT SEEM SO DAMBED INVITING???!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 08-05-2009 15:28.

08-05-2009 14:52 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

I decided it, Berger! When your accountant called, I could not justify further castle searches when you haven't paid your Windex tab for several months and you still have not paid back Crispin Glover for those unspecified "favors." Your mother, Carl, had told me earlier that she? just could not be responsible for such decisions any longer, so I took them upon myself as any good Christian would do.
08-05-2009 16:20 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

THAT DOESN'T EXACTLY ANSWER AS TO WHY I SUDDENLY WOULD HAVE NO NEED WHATSOEVER FOR A CASTLE SOMEWHERE IN SPAIN!!!!AND IT ABSOL;UTELY DOESNGGK'T ANSW3ER AS 2(y) WHY IT AL7 S33^^Z S0 DAMBED INVIgggkTING!!!!!!!!!!

08-05-2009 16:32 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

WHY IS IT ALL S0 DAMBED INVITING?????!!!11!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 08-05-2009 16:41.

08-05-2009 16:39 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Don't even try to weaken my resolve with your charming questions!
08-05-2009 16:57 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The 2009 NRC

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH