Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Woo hoo!! Terry is coming to Texas!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Woo hoo!! Terry is coming to Texas!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

Woo hoo!! Terry is coming to Texas!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sunday July 26th @ Cafe Green Tea
Doors open at 6pm / Showtime is 6:30pm

Opening set performed by The Glorious Dregs

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
05-20-2009 15:45 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question RE: Woo hoo!! Terry is coming to Texas!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am still wondering if he will be in dallas anytime soon? Confused

Cool
05-20-2009 16:03 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by sprinklerhead
RE: Woo hoo!! Terry is coming to Texas!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey

Why would anyone want to go to Dallas?

05-20-2009 17:10 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Shocked RE: Woo hoo!! Terry is coming to Texas!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
quote:

i heard Da has some wAcKy fans there! Tongue

Cool
05-20-2009 17:30 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

RE: Woo hoo!! Terry is coming to Texas!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll be there. Where do we get details? Tickets and such?

I couldn't find a Cafe Green Tea in Austin when I googled it...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by UnderDawg: 05-20-2009 20:19.

05-20-2009 20:18 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Woo hoo!! Terry is coming to Texas!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...but, so far not to AZ. Frown

05-20-2009 21:17 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

No love for the homeboys in Cali, either...
05-20-2009 22:09 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
quote:
quote:

I forgot about that guy.

05-21-2009 07:19 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by UnderDawg
I'll be there. Where do we get details? Tickets and such?

I couldn't find a Cafe Green Tea in Austin when I googled it...

This is what I have.

http://burntrecords.com/tst/default.htm

05-21-2009 07:20 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Ah, it's in San Antonio...I assumed it was in Austin since that's where you are located.

No problem, I'll still go! Gonna order the tickets shortly.
05-21-2009 17:17 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
DrDanAmos DrDanAmos is a male
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-628.gif

Registration Date: 09-06-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are the dates on Terry's My Space page final? Or is he adding dates? Just curious what the chances of a Missouri or Kansas date being added, especially close to Kansas City?

upload photos to paste code
05-21-2009 18:42 DrDanAmos is offline Send an Email to DrDanAmos Search for Posts by DrDanAmos Add DrDanAmos to your Buddy List
Kit
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 11-30-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

whoa

I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread. I'm an Austinite, so I'd definitely be willing to make the trek to Houston or San Antonio.

05-31-2009 20:33 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Shocked RE: Woo hoo!! Terry is coming to Texas!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:

Pleased

Cool
05-31-2009 22:29 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
gloriousdreg gloriousdreg is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 01-31-2004

I just sent the email below to the folks on my maillist. Frankly, we are freaking out a bit because ticket sales have been nearly non-existent which means we are going to take a big hit. Making money was never an option given the cost and the space constraints at Cafe Green Tea. Now even approaching break even is looking far fetched. Anyway, if any die hard fans are willing to make a road trip to San Antonio, it would be much appreciated!

David

Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 8:04 PM
To: The Glorious Dregs News List
Subject: reminder - terry scott taylor is coming to san antonio - 7/26/09

Having debuted his solo act at this year’s Cornerstone Festival, Terry and band are currently out on tour and headed to San Antonio! Please don’t miss this chance to see a CCM legend up close and personal in the cozy and intimate atmosphere at Café Green Tea.

In addition to the show, which will include a short opening set by my band, the glorious dregs, Café Green Tea will provide delicious complementary finger foods and refreshments. Again, space is limited so please don’t wait until the last minute to purchase your tickets! You can purchase them today at www.burntrecords.com. (just click on the splash page logo)

If I could buy all of you tickets, I would... you will not be disappointed!

David
www.gloriousdregs.com
www.myspace.com/gloriousdregs

Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 8:29 PM
To: The Glorious Dregs News List
Subject: the glorious dregs welcome terry scott taylor

In cooperation with Café Green Tea, the Glorious Dregs are proud to welcome Terry Scott Taylor to San Antonio. Perhaps you mumbled to yourself, “who?”

My first exposure to Terry Taylor was in the mid-nineties through a supergroup called the Lost Dogs and then his outlandish side band, the Swirling Eddies. His lyrics were intelligent, poetic, personal and sometimes irreverent, standing in stark contrast to much of christian music at the time. His songs not only hold up after multiple listens but have a tendency to reveal more insight over time. His songs excited my imagination and inspired my creativity. When I set out to start my own band, I very much held Terry Taylor’s lyrics as the standard I aspired to. In fact, our band name was lifted directly from one of his songs! Furthermore, we currently include a couple of his songs in our repertoire.

It is a profound honor to have a hand in bringing one of my musical heroes to town and even have the opportunity to open for him. And did I mention that Steve Hindalong of the Choir is going to be there as well? Yeah, you do not want to miss this rare opportunity to see Terry and Steve live! Space is very limited so please don’t wait until the last minute to save your seat.

I realize that the ticket price of $20 is steep, but given the space constraints at Café Green Tea, we had no choice if we wanted any chance of breaking even. Show details and ticket purchase information is available at www.burntrecords.com

David
www.gloriousdregs.com
www.myspace.com/gloriousdregs
07-13-2009 20:56 gloriousdreg is offline Send an Email to gloriousdreg Homepage of gloriousdreg Search for Posts by gloriousdreg Add gloriousdreg to your Buddy List
Derrick
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-24-2009

Hoping to make it to the Dallas show. Long time fan. Was at The Door for Lost Dogs and most other shows in recent memory. Should be bringing about 3-4 fans/friends along as well. Can't wait!
07-24-2009 16:06 Derrick is offline Search for Posts by Derrick Add Derrick to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Woo hoo!! Terry is coming to Texas!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH