Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs on Nationwide Tour this Spring and Summer » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Lost Dogs on Nationwide Tour this Spring and Summer 3 Votes - Average Rating: 8.003 Votes - Average Rating: 8.003 Votes - Average Rating: 8.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gingeflixen gingeflixen is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 04-02-2008

Lost Dogs show in Houston Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone interested in a Dogs show in Houston please inbox me.
Thanks!
05-01-2010 21:15 gingeflixen is offline Send an Email to gingeflixen Homepage of gingeflixen Search for Posts by gingeflixen Add gingeflixen to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of gingeflixen: gingeflixen
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is the time for the May 12th show still not set?
05-03-2010 09:15 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Questions re: Nashville area show... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1) Is it still on with all the recent flooding?

and (most importantly) - are there any East tennesseans (Knoxville area) who are considering going and would be open to a tagalong (would chip in gas $$ and prmise to leave my hockey mask and chainsaw at home).
05-05-2010 09:31 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Shocked RE: Questions re: Nashville area show... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jamespop
(would chip in gas $$ and prmise to leave my hockey mask and chainsaw at home).

Tongue

if i was within a reasonable drive....

Cool
05-05-2010 11:22 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe WAG will let you schedule it as "project" time. Big Grin
05-06-2010 09:38 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

research and development on the national flood insurance program? Wink

Cool
05-06-2010 10:47 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
lam77s
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
RE: Questions re: Nashville area show... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jamespop
Is it still on with all the recent flooding?

The Nashville area show on May 11th is a definite go and The Lost Dogs will have their new CD, "Old Angel," as well as some brand new t-shirts (credit and debit cards gladly accepted). Showtime is 7pm.

Be there!

Linda
05-07-2010 14:00 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

The Time Has Come...The Time is Now! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Lost Dogs traveling down Route 66 was Terry Scott Taylor's idea. Bringing that idea from paper to reality took about one year of detailed planning. The Dogs hit the road in September, 2008, and when they arrived at the Santa Monica Pier, Terry's idea was no longer a dream. They did not know at the start what they would find and they did not know how much the trek would change them, personally and as a band.

In Spring, 2009, The Lost Dogs brought their travelogue to Nashville and recorded an album of songs. Now, for the first time, you can take that trip with them down Route 66, feel what they experienced, see "The Glory Road" through their eyes.

May 11th is CD-Release-Day! "Old Angel" must become a part of your music collection. Invite your friends and family, crank up the stereo, and let the musical journey take you away to parts of America's heritage that we should never forget. Listen from beginning to end. It will leave you wanting more.

"Old Angel" is available on tour and online at www.thelostdogs.com . It will be available soon on iTunes.

The Glory Road Tour begins tomorrow. We hope you can make it to one of the concerts this spring, summer or fall. If you are interested in booking The Lost Dogs, please contact us.

Tues 05/11/2010, 7:00pm, w/ Adrian Bourgeois
River of Life
596 Sam Ridley Parkway West, Smyrna (Nashville area), TN
www.etix.com
nicolosi1234@mac.com

Wed 05/12/2010, 7:30pm
Calvary Chapel of Athens
120 Commerce Blvd, Bogart (Atlanta area), GA
calvaryathens1@juno.com

Thurs 05/13/2010, 7:30pm, w/ Bill Mallonee
Six String Cafe and Music Hall
1040 Buck Jones Rd, Raleigh, NC
$12 adv/$14 day of show
www.sixstringcafe.net

Fri 05/14/2010, 8pm
Liberty Community Church
11775 Morgansburg Rd, Bealeton, VA
FREE
www.lccbealeton.com

Sat 05/15/2010, 6:30pm
Gloucester County Community Church
359 Chapel Heights Rd, Sewell, NJ
The Lost Dogs will play a 20 minute set during the Saturday evening service.
gcccpray.com

Sun 05/16/2010, 6:30pm
Gloucester County Community Church
359 Chapel Heights Rd, Sewell, NJ
The Lost Dogs will play a 20 minute set during two Sunday morning services (9am and 11am), then a full concert in the evening.
gcccpray.com

Mon 05/17/2010, 7pm
House Concert
East Brunswick, NJ
Contact dwzimmer@rci.rutgers for tickets.
Address will be provided when tickets are purchased.

Tues 05/18/2010, 7pm
Christ Community Church
1201 State Hill Road, Camp Hill (Harrisburg area), PA
$10 adv/$12 door
lostdogspa2010.blogspot.com, 717-761-2933

Wed 05/19/2010, 7pm
Charter Oak Church
449 Frye Farm Rd, Greensburg (Pittsburgh area), PA
$10
More info: jricketts@charteroakumc.org

Thurs 05/20/2010, 7pm
Musica
51 East Market St, Akron, OH
$10 adv/$12 door + $2 surcharge at door if under 21
venue: 330-374-1114
www.akronmusica.com
The Lost Dogs will take the stage by 8:30pm

Fri 05/21/2010, 8pm
The Stand
1550 W Drahner Rd, Oxford, MI (Detroit Area)
Age restriction: 12+ yrs
bill.peterson@the-stand.org
www.the-stand.org

Sat 05/22/2010, 7:30pm
Joe's Java House (Listening Room)
180 E Main, Wilmington, OH
www.myspace.com/joesjava

Sun 05/23/2010, 7pm, w/ Double Downbeats
District Drugs & Compounding Center
319 18th St, Rock Island, IL
www.districtdrugs.com, districtdrugs@gmail.com

Wed 06/30/2010, 10pm
Cornerstone Festival
Gallery Stage
Bushnell, IL

Fri 07/02/2010
More info tba
Rensselaer, IN

Sun 07/04/2010, 7pm
House Concert
2013 L'Esprit Parkway, La Grange (Louisville area), KY
502-222-9113, dsr83@bellsouth.net

Mon 07/05/2010
Evansville, IN
More info tba

Fri 07/09/2010, 7pm
Coast Community Church
3141 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, Gulf Breeze, FL
More info: 850-916-0346
www.coastcommunity.org

Tues 07/13/2010, 7:30pm doors
The Prophet Bar
2548 Elm St, Dallas, TX
$12 adv/$15 dos www.theprophetbar.com
More info: Paul, 214-693-3767

Wed 07/14/2010
Warr Acres (Oklahoma City area), OK
More info tba

Fri 07/16/2010, 8pm
Lowell Park
FREE
Stillwater (St Paul area), MN

Sat 07/17/2010
Zeke's
3329 Lincoln Way, Ames, IA
www.zekesames.com

September - WEST COAST

Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
LAM PRODUCTIONS, LLC
Artist Management and Promotion
1631 Adkins St, Eugene, OR 97401
---
Linda@LAMConcerts.com
http://lamconcerts.com
Follow on http://twitter.com/LAM77s
05-10-2010 19:37 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
damos
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 07-22-2003

RE: The Time Has Come...The Time is Now! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What happened to the dvd portion of "Old Angel"? Weren't the cd and dvd to be packaged together?
05-12-2010 08:51 damos is offline Send an Email to damos Search for Posts by damos Add damos to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

RE: The Time Has Come...The Time is Now! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by damos
What happened to the dvd portion of "Old Angel"? Weren't the cd and dvd to be packaged together?

That was our goal, but we don't have the resources to complete the DVD at this time; however, we never stop working on it.

It has been almost 2 years since the Dogs traveled down Route 66 and we didn't want you to have to wait any longer for the music, so decided to go ahead and release the album.

Linda
05-12-2010 15:47 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Shempp
quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
quote:
Anyone coming to the Detroit show May 21...

I'll be lookin for ya!

www.the-stand.org

I'm hoping to be at that one with my wife, daughter and a friend or two.

Wahoo!
Should be a great night! Full concessions too. Look me up... I will be the dork in the sport coat.

Looks like now my wife won't be there but my daughter will be and still maybe a friend or two. I'll be the one with the daughter...she'll be looking for Mike.

05-12-2010 19:04 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Shempp Shempp is a male
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-18-2009

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Anyone coming to the Detroit show May 21...

I'll be lookin for ya!

www.the-stand.org

I'm hoping to be at that one with my wife, daughter and a friend or two.

Wahoo!
Should be a great night! Full concessions too. Look me up... I will be the dork in the sport coat.

Looks like now my wife won't be there but my daughter will be and still maybe a friend or two. I'll be the one with the daughter...she'll be looking for Mike.

Whoa Nelly!

05-14-2010 10:45 Shempp is offline Homepage of Shempp Search for Posts by Shempp Add Shempp to your Buddy List
Doke Doke is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Can anyone post a set list from one of the shows? I'd like to make a little compilation CD for my wife before the concert this Friday. Thanks!
05-17-2010 11:54 Doke is offline Search for Posts by Doke Add Doke to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Doke
Can anyone post a set list from one of the shows? I'd like to make a little compilation CD for my wife before the concert this Friday. Thanks!

Not totally sure...but included A Certain Love, Bullettrain, Devil's Elbow, Pearl Moon, Dead-end Diner, Israelites & Okies, Eleanor,..............uhm

05-18-2010 21:18 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

The show in Camp Hill was fantastic! I think the Lost Dogs were the best that I have heard them. It had been two years since I had heart them so my ears were aching for the opportunity. The new songs are fantastic! I really sat back and wept, pondered and sought guidance in the midst of Pearl Moon. What a great show! I really enjoyed Steve's lasso trick and the other antics on stage. Most of all I enjoyed experiencing the love of God in the midst of the aches of life. I will indeed be praying for traveling mercies as they continue their journey both in this tour and throughout life.

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
05-18-2010 23:33 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
Shempp Shempp is a male
Dignified Lazar

At my venue we video interview the artists privately during pre-show...

It should be some good footage of the guys on this tour.

Any burning questions you would liked asked this Friday?

After mixing it down, I will post a link for y'all

05-19-2010 05:49 Shempp is offline Homepage of Shempp Search for Posts by Shempp Add Shempp to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
quote:
Originally posted by Doke

Not totally sure...but included A Certain Love, Bullettrain, Devil's Elbow, Pearl Moon, Dead-end Diner, Israelites & Okies, Eleanor,..............uhm

if you want to
bad indigestion
glory road
cool clear water (the old country gospel tune)

dang it.... i had more in my head, until i started typing Big Grin

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

05-19-2010 06:01 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Doke Doke is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Thanks folks! Really looking forward to this Friday Shempp...
05-19-2010 13:53 Doke is offline Search for Posts by Doke Add Doke to your Buddy List
gingeflixen gingeflixen is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 04-02-2008

Houston Show! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Monday, July 12th 2010
Venue:
Mosaic Coffee
West Houston Community Center
725 Bateswood
Houston, TX 77079
Phone: (281) 732-2212
Tickets: http://www.2000projects.net/Dogs2010.html
05-21-2010 12:38 gingeflixen is offline Send an Email to gingeflixen Homepage of gingeflixen Search for Posts by gingeflixen Add gingeflixen to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of gingeflixen: gingeflixen
Shempp Shempp is a male
Dignified Lazar

Great show last night. Sadly, we were plagued with many technical difficulties the entire evening. My poor sound guys, all volunteers and former roadies, were really frustrated. Aside that the guys were just great.

05-22-2010 09:16 Shempp is offline Homepage of Shempp Search for Posts by Shempp Add Shempp to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs on Nationwide Tour this Spring and Summer

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH