Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » the DOGS!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page the DOGS!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes, i believe we have seen those two some time before...

Psalm 119:83
05-31-2010 13:09 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
avsherwood1 avsherwood1 is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 10-04-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If only the Dogs would come to Savannah, GA. *sigh*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by avsherwood1: 06-02-2010 19:13.

06-02-2010 19:13 avsherwood1 is offline Homepage of avsherwood1 Search for Posts by avsherwood1 Add avsherwood1 to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

lol, sondance!

thanks, wayne! it's good to be here again. Smile with 3 kids, a hubby and a full time job, it seems that i rarely have time to get online anymore. i had lost my password and it seems the email address i had used to set up my account was an old email address. thanks to eric, i was able to get it all straightened out and reset my password. i will try to stop in a couple of times a month.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bereal: 06-23-2010 13:39.

06-23-2010 13:37 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

That's good news...as is a new Choir album!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
06-25-2010 05:43 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » the DOGS!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH