Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » will this ppl want to release DA and SE stuff » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page will this ppl want to release DA and SE stuff
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

will this ppl want to release DA and SE stuff Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just read that this ppl
http://www.intensemillennium.com/

Intense Millennium Records is a partnership between Divine Metal Distro, Roxx Productions, and two additional individuals Josh Dieckmann and Sandy Scafedi. We have come together under this one umbrella to form a company that is dedicated to releasing fully licensed material from one of the most prolific group of record labels to exist in the Christian Metal scene, the Intense/Frontline/Alarma Records group. This will be the first time that many of these titles will have seen any form of quality release since their original releases back in the 1980s & 1990s.

also

A little focused on only the metal side for now, but I did notice they said Alarma. I also see that you can vote for a few punk-ish albums by Altar Boys and Scaterd Few. Starting in 2011 they will re-issue two CDs a month. They plan to re-master each album and release them with new artwork and booklets.

It would be interesting to know if this ppl are thinking on DA and SE

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by pegotico: 08-18-2010 19:53.

08-18-2010 19:50 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool. Doesn't sound like DA is there "style" of music, but it does sound as if some albums that deserve the light-of-day will get it. Maybe even a Terry Taylor produced album or two....

08-18-2010 19:55 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We've been trying to look into it. So far, its hard to tell that anyones home.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-18-2010 20:35 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I see that some Swirling Eddies and a couple of Terry's albums are on iTunes as a pre-release now...

08-30-2010 12:45 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by jyroflux
I see that some Swirling Eddies and a couple of Terry's albums are on iTunes as a pre-release now...

And Fearful Symmetry and the original Darn Floor are already for sale...

Hope Uncle Terry's getting a slice of this.
08-30-2010 13:20 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Administrator

Hope so too. So far, they aren't really jumping at the chance of letting him help with CD reissues. maybe they're just really busy at the moment.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-30-2010 14:18 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Hmm - doesn't sound encouraging. Should we send a couple o' the fellas over? "Nice record company you got here..."
08-30-2010 18:50 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by pegotico

it seems many frontline releases are beginning to show up on itunes, just saw all cds from crumbacher there

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
08-30-2010 19:02 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Since Terry owns his publishing, I do hope they pay the royalties that they should be paying.

08-31-2010 15:33 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

Meis Music Group now controls the Frontline/KMG archives. They have inked a deal with Intense Millenium for certian titles for physical distribution. Another deal has been made with Syntax Distribution for digital distribution. There are probably many titles still avalible for physical license (Intense Millenium seems to foucus on hard rock/metal).
09-01-2010 06:23 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
voxrob
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-02-2003

Oh wow, you're right about the Frontline releases on iTunes. I just checked on DOX and Wild Blue Yonder (both have TST associations) and they're both there.
09-01-2010 17:26 voxrob is offline Send an Email to voxrob Search for Posts by voxrob Add voxrob to your Buddy List
Administrator

Contact has been made with the folks doing the physical reissues... more on this as it develops.

Their list of upcoming releases is already full, but they are interested in working with Stunt on some things in the future. None of this will be immediate, but its still a promising sign.

10-15-2010 13:19 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Good news! Did they know who DA and Terry Taylor are? Or did you have to educate them?

10-15-2010 13:51 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Administrator

They are familiar with at least some of it. They specifically mentioned being a fan of Fearful Symmetry.

10-15-2010 14:01 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

That's good news! I look forward to hearing more.
10-15-2010 20:52 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by pegotico

well they released
crumbacher - escape from the fallen planet (25th anniversary cd)
Undercover- branded (25th anniversary cd)

hope they do some DA stuff

02-27-2011 15:36 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
Administrator

We're actually working with a different label to rerelease some DA/Eddies stuff.... at one point, we were talking directly with these people but a better arrangement came along. There are two Deluxe Reissues being planned for the immediate future (as in, pre-tour) and at least two more in talks for later down the road.

Everything is pretty well in motion now - bonus material is being restored and evaluated... layouts are being worked on, etc.. but we're holding off on an official announcement until things progress a little further.

02-27-2011 18:31 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » will this ppl want to release DA and SE stuff

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH