Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA top 5 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA top 5
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

DA top 5 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

5)Kalhoun
4)Bibleland
3)WEWH Bookset
2)AC Bookset
1)MBD & DFBB (tie)

10-18-2002 16:35 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what's your top 5 Joey?

10-18-2002 16:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
what's your top 5 Joey?

5. Horrendous Disk (sans the Uncle Larry "bonus" tracks..)
4. When Everyone Wore Hats Bookset
3. The Alarma Chronicles
2. MBD
1. DFBB- Da! Big Grin

10-18-2002 16:54 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
what's your top 5 Joey?

5. Horrendous Disk (sans the Uncle Larry "bonus" tracks..)
4. When Everyone Wore Hats Bookset
3. The Alarma Chronicles
2. MBD
1. DFBB- Da! Big Grin

Poor Larry.
He is out of his mind, yes? Tongue

That MBD is really growing on me. The more I listen to it, the more stuff I get out of it. There is a lot going on in that CD! Big Grin

10-18-2002 16:57 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

I liked MBD to begin with, and it has grown on me! Big Grin

10-18-2002 16:59 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

top 5 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. Doppleganger
2. MBD
3. DFBB
4. MOTORCYCLE
5. Vox Humana
10-18-2002 17:01 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
I liked MBD to begin with, and it has grown on me! Big Grin

That's the thing, I liked it a lot right off the bat, and here we are over a year after it came out, and I like it more & more! I don't think I will ever tire of this one! Big Grin

10-18-2002 17:02 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

1) MBD - I really like it these days
2) Fearful Symmetry/Motorcycle
3) Vox Humana/DFBB
4) Let's Spin/Doppelganger
5) John Wayne/Alarma

is that 5???

10-18-2002 17:57 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

5. Kalhoun
4. Vox Humana
3. Motorcycle
1. Alarma!
1. Doppelganger

10-18-2002 20:49 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
anne
A Hot Wolly

at the moment.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. Motorcycle
2. MBD
3. Songs of the Heart
4. DFFB
5. Bibleland

i think Horrendous Disc, Alarma, Doppelganger, and Vox Humana are amazing and super fun..... i just don't end up playing them quite as often because, in terms of musical style, i prefer the DA's later stuff.
10-19-2002 08:28 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
guitarman4christ
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 09-24-2002

WHAT ABOUT SOME COUNTRY?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's one vote for their self-titled LP, Daniel Amos.
Not sure it's a Top 5er, but I sure do listen to it a lot!
I did "Abidin'" at church one Sunday and the folks appreciated the humorous way it pointed out two of the many sins running rampant in our church.
10-19-2002 10:41 guitarman4christ is offline Send an Email to guitarman4christ Search for Posts by guitarman4christ Add guitarman4christ to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

1. DA
2. Terry Scott Taylor
3. Lost Dogs
4. Swirling Eddies

Here's four. Is this cheating?

10-19-2002 13:22 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
1. DA
2. Terry Scott Taylor
3. Lost Dogs
4. Swirling Eddies

Here's four. Is this cheating?

no, and I would add Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor as #5. Big Grin

10-19-2002 15:37 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I knew I was forgetting one. I didn't want to put The Rapsures as # 5. Thanks BD.

10-19-2002 20:57 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
1. Doppleganger
2. MBD
3. DFBB
4. MOTORCYCLE
5. Vox Humana

I do really like DG. It's very brave! Pleased

10-21-2002 20:39 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I knew I was forgetting one. I didn't want to put The Rapsures as # 5. Thanks BD.

Smile ) LOL! Smile )

10-21-2002 20:40 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
5. Kalhoun
4. Vox Humana
3. Motorcycle
1. Alarma!
1. Doppelganger

no darn floor at all?

10-21-2002 20:40 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by anne
1. Motorcycle
2. MBD
3. Songs of the Heart
4. DFFB
5. Bibleland

i think Horrendous Disc, Alarma, Doppelganger, and Vox Humana are amazing and super fun..... i just don't end up playing them quite as often because, in terms of musical style, i prefer the DA's later stuff.

you sinner! Wink

10-21-2002 20:41 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Heresy? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

5. Alarma
4. Let's Spin
3. Motorcycle
2. SoTH
1. MBD - it's my favorite not because it's the newest but because it's the best the boys have EVER done.

(No, DFBB didn't make my top 5. Sorry.)

10-21-2002 21:05 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe

(No, DFBB didn't make my top 5. Sorry.)

what?!?!?! Shocked

10-21-2002 22:46 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA top 5

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH