Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Phoenix DA Show » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Phoenix DA Show
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thumb Up! Phoenix DA Show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This show of course will be the best of them all. Big Grin

DANIEL AMOS with NovaLux

Saturday, August 13 · 7:00pm - 10:00pm

Foothills Baptist Church
15450 South 21st Street
Phoenix, Arizona

Tickets: $12 advance / $15 at the door

Secure your tickets now!

Don't miss Daniel Amos' first Arizona concert in more than 20 years!

06-16-2011 23:12 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I, for one, cannot wait!

06-17-2011 15:41 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does Novalux play at 7:00 or DA?

06-17-2011 15:41 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I know two (besides myself) that will be attending. I'm hoping to bring someone else, as well, and still trying to convince the wife that she needs to go....

07-12-2011 23:54 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

...to the show, that is....

07-12-2011 23:55 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Big Grin

07-13-2011 10:48 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

heh heh

07-13-2011 12:37 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

BD, any chance you gonna tape this? Multi-camera style?

07-13-2011 15:25 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

It would be great if you can. If there is going to be a new DA record, the guys will need funds. We were talking about making a DVD of the tour using clips from as many shows as possible. We are even getting a multitrack of the audio from at least one show. Wink

07-13-2011 15:49 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Brent17
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Awesome!

I would definitely buy an audio CD of a live show.
07-13-2011 16:27 Brent17 is offline Send an Email to Brent17 Search for Posts by Brent17 Add Brent17 to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

So you have no problem with someone taping or photographing the show, is that correct?

07-13-2011 16:39 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Jerry was encouraging people to post videos on facebook. I don't think they have any problem with it. My brother and I just thought it might be a good way to raise funds for an album, and kinda fun to show clips from as many shows as possible.

07-13-2011 17:53 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
BD, any chance you gonna tape this? Multi-camera style?

I am planning on bringing several cameras to this show. I think the promoter is also going to record video.

07-13-2011 21:50 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Jerry was encouraging people to post videos on facebook. I don't think they have any problem with it. My brother and I just thought it might be a good way to raise funds for an album, and kinda fun to show clips from as many shows as possible.

Apparently Terry has been telling people it was ok as long as they sent a copy to us. I don't think everyone has gotten that message yet because theres still a lot of stuff on youtube that we don't have so far, but hopefully more and more people will hear that we're looking for this stuff.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-13-2011 23:45 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

yep, that's the arrangement I set up with Linda about filming the concert... as long as I sent a copy to the band it's ok. It's always good to ask first. Cool

07-14-2011 00:06 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yeah its all about the band! We gotta get some new material out of these guys. Smile

07-14-2011 10:45 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

I recorded the majority of the Camp Hill, PA show. I will get you a copy as soon as I purchase a firewire so that I can transfer it to my computer as soon as possible and then burn you a DVD. I might be able to burn it on the DVD recorder at church. I will have to check into that. Sorry I have not gotten it to you yet as I have been away for the last week and super busy with work.

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
07-16-2011 21:18 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Sounds good!

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-16-2011 21:41 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Leaving in just a few minutes. I'll pick up a friend and I believe he has a friend coming from Prescott.

08-13-2011 18:06 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Wow! What a show.

More to come later....

08-14-2011 13:22 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Phoenix DA Show

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH