Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New dvd » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New dvd
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
damos
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 07-22-2003

New dvd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm surprised there have been no posts on this site or the Dogs site regarding the "It Came From the Basement"dvd.Has anyone out there seen it?
08-24-2011 12:39 damos is offline Send an Email to damos Search for Posts by damos Add damos to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It sounds very interesting, but I don't own it nor have I seen it.

08-24-2011 13:43 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
damos
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 07-22-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by damos
New dvd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know it's available from Lo-Fidelity in several packages.Mike was promoting it pretty hard on stage at Cornerstone.
I plan to purchase it at some point,but would love to hear
any comments on it in the meantime.
08-24-2011 13:57 damos is offline Send an Email to damos Search for Posts by damos Add damos to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New dvd

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH