Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Phoenix DA Show » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Phoenix DA Show
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
I have a over 150gb of raw video... do you wanna send me some flash drives to put it all on? Tongue

Seriously, I don't want to compress this stuff anymore than I have to, some of it is in HD (mt2s). There is some that is unusable and I'll spare you that but a bunch of it is pretty good, especially if you can sync it to a good audio source.

I'm still working through what I have and backing it all up. Then I can send you the files.

Hmmmm yeah we could do something along those lines. Let us know the total filesize and we will figure something out.

And what we have been telling people to do is write on the tapes or whatever your name as you want credited and the date and place of the show. If we get a bunch of tapes it will make things much easier.

I remember when we edited the Making of Buechners there was like 12 hours of footage on my harddrives and it was filmed with pretty much no organization. It was next to impossible to wade through it all and make anything sensible. There were even some tapes that were lost somewhere before we were given the tapes we had because I believe it was Tim that asked about some footage that was supposed to be on the tapes that we never found. The 'film' came out a lot rougher than we'd hoped, but it is truly amazing that it makes any sense at all.

08-18-2011 22:53 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was just thinking at your show you would of had multiple cameramen, so we'd need to know how to credit whoever was involved.

08-18-2011 22:58 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

I'm labeling each file as well... organization is a must with this many shows and videos from all over the place. I'll shoot you an email when I figure out exactly what I have and how large the files are.

08-18-2011 23:00 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
I was just thinking at your show you would of had multiple cameramen, so we'd need to know how to credit whoever was involved.

Lets see... Me, Eleanor, BD, Uber Parrot...

It was just me running around like an idiot working all 6 cameras. Tongue One camera was pretty blurry but I'm using the audio from it. Smile

08-18-2011 23:04 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
I have 51 photographs (hopefully I can share them with everyone tomorrow), how should I send them? And where?

Would it be easier to send them on a disc? Or just through a site like https://www.wetransfer.com/ ?

Up to you.. I don't know how large they are. Whichever is easier.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-19-2011 00:05 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

from the Phoenix show...

Walls of Doubt

08-19-2011 00:12 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Brent17
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Wow, that footage looks great. Very exciting!

If there are two good multi-track masters, I'd love to have just an audio CD version in addition to the DVD. I'd buy both!

Btw, a bonus track on the DVD has to be the footage of Tim playing with the guys in Nashville, no matter how crappy the source! That was an incredible moment.
08-19-2011 10:05 Brent17 is offline Send an Email to Brent17 Search for Posts by Brent17 Add Brent17 to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Here are the photographs from the show:
DA Phoenix Show Pictures

Sorry to send you off to a link instead of posting them directly....

08-19-2011 11:24 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Those look great! Thanks for posting them. Happy

08-19-2011 13:57 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

The video was cool, too. Cool

It is too bad we didn't meet. Frown

08-19-2011 15:32 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Brent17
Wow, that footage looks great. Very exciting!

If there are two good multi-track masters, I'd love to have just an audio CD version in addition to the DVD. I'd buy both!

Btw, a bonus track on the DVD has to be the footage of Tim playing with the guys in Nashville, no matter how crappy the source! That was an incredible moment.

I'm pretty sure theres some footage of them rehearsing with Tim also.. I'm sure he'll be on the video one way or another.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-19-2011 22:41 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
I have 51 photographs (hopefully I can share them with everyone tomorrow), how should I send them? And where?

Would it be easier to send them on a disc? Or just through a site like https://www.wetransfer.com/ ?

Up to you.. I don't know how large they are. Whichever is easier.

I think I'd prefer to send them on a disc.

Also, if you go to the blog and click on the photos it opens a larger resolution copy. I don't think they are full resolution copies, but I don't believe they are far from being full resolution. You could copy-and-paste if you wanted. Just another option for you guys.

In any event, if you don't mind PMing me an address to send the disc to, when you have a chance. Thanks!

08-23-2011 10:52 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

And that reminds me, if any DAMBers out there wish to use one of those photographs of the DA concert from the blog as a "wallpaper" for their computer I have no problem with that whatsoever (now your other half might....).

DA concert photos

08-23-2011 10:56 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
I'm pretty sure theres some footage of them rehearsing with Tim also.. I'm sure he'll be on the video one way or another.

what about berger? which reminds me, there was a very mysterious roof leak at Pomona, they had to put a bucket on one of the tables before the pizza floated away. it dripped during the whole concert.

Psalm 119:83
08-23-2011 14:30 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

The Twist - Phoenix

09-03-2011 00:38 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

another one from the phoenix show with the sound board audio...

If You Want To

09-03-2011 20:08 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you biddy!
09-04-2011 00:00 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Thank you biddy!

Cool

09-04-2011 07:51 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I really liked how they reworked The Twist.

09-05-2011 00:51 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

the new version of the twist... when I first heard it I thought it sucked. Why mess up something that was perfect? Evil

but... the live version, mixing the best from both works amazingly well. very much a highlight from both shows I saw. Cool

09-07-2011 13:55 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Phoenix DA Show

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH