Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (26): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013) 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well Paste seemed to be fairly friendly with Phil Madeira. Think while he's promoting his new project to them he might be able to throw in a "kind word"?
02-02-2013 17:29 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

since they are in nashville will Spot be contributing?

Psalm 119:83
02-02-2013 19:27 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Paste always left a bad taste in my mouth.

02-02-2013 22:30 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Paste always left a bad taste in my mouth.

Don't eat paste, Jason. Shocked
02-02-2013 23:16 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Sounds like things are coming together. Love the working title, btw....

02-03-2013 12:53 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

OK, here's a sneak peak at what the DA boys will doing in Nashville for the next few weeks. You can support this project in advance and get some really cool incentives by visiting http://danielamos.com/store/kickstarter.html . There are also 3 private videos of Terry singing acoustic demos for the CD you can access if you become a supporter. We're also trying to get Rob Watson out for the sessions and every little bit helps. Thanks so much. We couldn't have done this without the incredible love and prayers of all of the loyal DA fans. We love you all.

http://youtu.be/qFUX5FNj_14

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-05-2013 18:22 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

bombillas de ajo para todo el mundo!

Psalm 119:83
02-05-2013 21:23 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
iota
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

acoustic videos? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi, I'm a backer. How do I access the acoustic videos?
02-08-2013 08:11 iota is offline Send an Email to iota Search for Posts by iota Add iota to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

If you log into Kickstarter and go to the daniel amos campaign page and click on the 'updates' they will be there.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/9461...rom-daniel-amos

Or did you give support through the danielamos.com website store? If so, my brother may have to answer that one.

02-08-2013 09:35 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Administrator

yes if you're a new backer I will send you an email with the "backer only" updates. I sent out emails to everyone except for maybe the last 5 or 6 backers. I will get those emails sent out tonight.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-08-2013 10:14 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

Clip from the first Rehearsals in Nashville...

http://youtu.be/dGKVtfAqpbU

02-08-2013 19:19 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Which song are the practicing in the video?

02-08-2013 23:52 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

"Now That I Died" and...I think..."Our New Testament Best." I have heard "Love, Grace and Mercy" but I think that was Terry's acoustic demo.
02-09-2013 07:25 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i finally supported my favorite band's new release...

Cool
02-09-2013 13:23 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
iota
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Yeah...I backed it through danielamos.com...haven't received the email yet :-(
02-09-2013 18:48 iota is offline Send an Email to iota Search for Posts by iota Add iota to your Buddy List
Administrator

I didn't get any sent out last night.. should be doing it tonight. If you pledged more than a few days ago, let me know.

02-09-2013 20:14 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

Email updates should be up to date as of last night... let me know if you didn't see it.

02-10-2013 15:00 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

Daniel Amos ~ Day One in the Studio....

02-10-2013 15:00 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

*cheers*
02-10-2013 16:31 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Brent17
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

This is awesome. Audioris, how close is the fund to getting Rob Watson in on the sessions?
02-10-2013 19:00 Brent17 is offline Send an Email to Brent17 Search for Posts by Brent17 Add Brent17 to your Buddy List
Pages (26): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH