Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who mans the store here please.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who mans the store here please....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
furf
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 02-23-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by furf
Please help me locate my cd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi there. My brother sent a money order before Christmas for the Swirling Eddies "Midget" cd...

02-23-2008 08:43 furf is offline Search for Posts by furf Add furf to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Furf,

I sent you a PM about this. Send us the name that the order was made under. It could be that we just never received the money order.

(PS: I made a copy of your info, but removed it from this post... you probably don't want your personal info posted on the board like that. The email address would be visible to spammers, etc. )

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-23-2008 14:31 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
furf
Normal Noggin

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you for your help and your wise advice. God bless!

02-23-2008 16:00 furf is offline Search for Posts by furf Add furf to your Buddy List
furf
Normal Noggin

Who mans the store here please.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi. I ordered something from the store in late January and keep messaging them, but can't seem to get any response. Who should I contact? Thanks, DAVE

02-21-2017 08:58 furf is offline Search for Posts by furf Add furf to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

audiori@danielamos.com

or daorders@danielamos.com

The site gets massive amounts of email, and everyone is on volunteer basis, it can take a bit to respond but that seems longer than it should. The email may have been missed, blocked or never received. Audiori will also post here, so you can send a PM to him as well. Linked in the Team button at the top o the forum.

02-21-2017 13:12 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
furf
Normal Noggin

My order Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you for the response. I have tried contacting you using the official store order form and also pm'd you before. I am not trying to be mean but this has been very frustrating. I finally contacted Linda Miller a few days back and she said she would forward my email to you.

Could someone please call me today so we can talk about this privately? You should have my phone number. My name is Dave Alward.

02-21-2017 14:22 furf is offline Search for Posts by furf Add furf to your Buddy List
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Linda Miller is unaffiliated with DA.

I never received a pm from you before. But I got the one you just sent.

02-21-2017 17:53 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

Mr Furf just keeps coming back for more DA stuff. That's good.

02-21-2017 18:57 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
furf
Normal Noggin

I'm not sure why you didn't get my previous private message. Oh well. The reason I contacted Linda was as a last resort as she was listed as DA's booking agent on the official Daniel Amos website when you click on contact on the homepage and I thought she might have connections to get you my message. Anyways if you want to delete this thread go ahead. I will pm with you. Thx

02-21-2017 20:48 furf is offline Search for Posts by furf Add furf to your Buddy List
Administrator

From the PM you said you were never charged.

For anyone else who has a similar issue. If a credit transaction doesn't go through for whatever reason, then we don't have an invoice to fill the order from. That's how it works, as the order goes through and the card is charged an invoice is sent to us and we fill orders via the invoices.

There can be a few issues why a credit card transaction doesn't occur, even if the card is in good standing. The system needs the billing address of the card to be the shipping address for one, that's how it is verified. If they don't match, the transaction is rejected. If the card is full, its rejected. Etc.

To look an order up that never went through, we need the name of the person that placed the order in order to do a search in the system, but thats only after the person has contacted us. Once we find it, we can see why it didn't go through and try to manually get it to go through.

My brother usually does print out all invoices and ship multiple times a week, so if someone doesn't receive something, it's typically either the transaction didn't go through or it was delayed or lost in the mail.

02-21-2017 23:48 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
furf
Normal Noggin

Thanks for your response. I have no idea why the order never went through. All I know is I have an invoice sitting in my email with my order number. I guess I will consider this transaction cancelled which sucks.

02-22-2017 07:41 furf is offline Search for Posts by furf Add furf to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who mans the store here please....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH