Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs - LRRH, 25th Anniversary Kickstarter » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs - LRRH, 25th Anniversary Kickstarter
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Lost Dogs - LRRH, 25th Anniversary Kickstarter Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kickstarter

This is the album that introduced me to Terry Taylor and started me down the DA discovery trail. If I was stranded on a desert island with my sound system and a really long power cord, this is the first album I’d bring.

Reissued CD with bonus material
180gm gatefold vinyl
8 track tapes! (Only 25)
11-06-2018 06:51 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the heads-up. I would have missed this.
11-07-2018 07:52 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you for the heads up. Note- the top pledge is a cool $300.00! For that I think Derri comes to your house and washes your car.

11-07-2018 13:42 WoaaahJelly! is online Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Thread Starter Thread Started by mindgasket

I just checked on the Lost Dogs forum and there’s a lot of people lurking about. 247 guests - can that be right? I wonder how many know about the LLRH reissue. I’d post something, but my login doesn’t work.
11-17-2018 10:09 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

The Lost Dogs have hit their goal. There is a stretch goal for those who contribute before Friday. Check it out!
11-29-2018 01:00 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs - LRRH, 25th Anniversary Kickstarter

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH