Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Historic Early Da Recordings To Be Released! *Updated!* » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Historic Early Da Recordings To Be Released! *Updated!* 4 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

To be ready by conerstone the Jubal thing needs to be sent off in
the next week or so, which can be done. That is, as long
as there are no shipping screw ups or manufacturing problems.
Which can happen and have.

Our goal is to try and have something ready for the Cornerstone
period. I think they are going to try and have the new Dogs thing
ready by this time as well.

Not sure we can have the Buechners DVD ready by then, it's possible
but still needs some editing. And it's hard to estimate.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-04-2004 08:47 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by Mark
quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
quote:
Originally posted by Mark
You could send me a private message. I just don't want to step on the DA guys. Please make sure you purchase the official reissue.

well of course... the official version is always a given. Smile )

I do have a legit copy of the original CD as well. Pleased

I know you do. I know who you are.

You mean to suggest that there's still people here who DON'T???

Tongue

I tried so hard to keep it a secret.

Yes it's true...

I am really Larry Norman. Red Face

D A
D A
D A
D A
D A
06-04-2004 09:14 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I knew it Big Grin

06-04-2004 10:46 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Hey Larry,
"Roll Away The Stone" D-, Just couldn't quite get over the mountain top to even be listenable.
Will you be coming to Texas anytime soon?
06-04-2004 15:55 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Tongue

06-04-2004 15:56 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Hey Larry,
"Roll Away The Stone" D-, Just couldn't quite get over the mountain top to even be listenable.
Will you be coming to Texas anytime soon?

heh heh

did you at least think the cover was cool?

I won't be in Texas, but I would love to go to MN again to see the Theo thing you guys are working on. Will you have a prize for the farthest traveled again? Wink

El
06-04-2004 21:06 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

I'm sure we can come up with something for you, I mean whoever comes the furthest. Maybe we'll have a raffle or some thing too and have all the proceeds go to Cystic Fibrosis.
Maybe we can get Terry to autograph something to give away...

P.S. The cover of Roll Away The Stone made up for how bad the album really is. Does that make sense?
06-04-2004 22:29 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

I hated that purple...

I love raffles Smile
06-05-2004 00:35 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

How about raffles with ridges? I always loved those, Hmmm Lays Potato Chips...
06-05-2004 08:04 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
I hated that purple...
I love raffles Smile

I will buy you a bag if you come...

our basement is open that weekend too... bring your wife.
she can Roll Eyes right along with my wife...

06-07-2004 18:59 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

.. a lil' update... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

... looks like the Deluxe reissue 2 disc set is going to
include over 30 songs... most of which have never before
been released. We're hoping to have them in hand (and
shipping to folks) before the end of June or early July.

We intended to have it done a little sooner, but there was
some extended discussion about the bonus tracks.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-11-2004 01:12 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
06-11-2004 01:30 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

RE: I know I'm going to regret this in the morning... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
Originally posted by jollyholiday
I have succumbed to DaLe's DAMB SPAM...
-jolly

I know I'm going to regret this in the morning...

hey, you know that in 10 years you will be able to sell
this stuff for $50-$100 per disc on Smile

so its an investment Cool

try 5 years?!

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
06-02-2009 15:15 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

dredged Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i never saw this being such LaTE COMER TO THE damb HEY WHY IS THIS COMINg OUT IN ALL CAPS!?

oh yeah, caps lock

anyway like I said... so I got some discs from Audiori bros which was really nice.

Did this turnout to be an actual product folks could buy?

Psalm 119:83
10-01-2019 21:54 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

I think this materialized in the form of the Bonus 3rd disc for the "Daniel Amos" Deluxe Reissue that went to those who preordered?! I don't remember it getting listed as a separate "buyable" disc.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-01-2019 22:51 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

ok thanks, I did get that bonus disc and cd set

10-02-2019 19:26 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

you made some of it! Do you have more of the same kicking around!?

10-02-2019 22:05 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
you made some of it! Do you have more of the same kicking around!?

shameless plug (thanks for the opportunity:-)... mostly a collection of very rough home recordings: https://soundcloud.com/ken-paxton

goes back to my first demo tape effort to shop songs back in the late '70s - can't believe I just typed that.

by the way Mr Ron E. you might enjoy my last post to my blog: https://intotheson.blogspot.com/

10-04-2019 19:53 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

I enjoyed those a lot Ken. Thanks for sharing them. So did you write "Ain't Gonna Fight It"? It's a timeless classic!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
10-05-2019 03:43 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
I enjoyed those a lot Ken. Thanks for sharing them. So did you write "Ain't Gonna Fight It"? It's a timeless classic!

no no! That is a TST classic, one of his earliest real hits going back to the dawn of his time and widely recognized as a great song. I put the JLB demo recording of there b/c I was in on it:-)

10-05-2019 11:47 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Historic Early Da Recordings To Be Released! *Updated!*

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH