Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs - LRRH, 25th Anniversary Kickstarter » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs - LRRH, 25th Anniversary Kickstarter
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Horrendous Disc box set is the last thing I am going to work on and I wasn't even going to do that but sort of got pulled in. At this point I pretty much regret even doing that.

12-17-2019 19:37 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorryFrown

There is likely no way you guys can every really be repaid for all you have meant to both the band and us. I really wish things were different.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ron E: 12-17-2019 21:35.

12-17-2019 21:35 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

We appreciate your efforts very much on HD. It was fun. It was beyond fun, it was so cool.

I figured you guys were not part of this one because the HD one did not drag on and on like this.

12-18-2019 04:59 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Thread Starter Thread Started by mindgasket

Ditto with gratitude for all your work for HD and DA in general all these years. It has been a blessing to many. Wish it was more of a blessing to you.

As far as crowd-funded stuff goes, I’m just grateful that they can continue to do this at all. They’re certainly not doing it for the huge amounts of money they’re raking in. I consider myself pretty lucky to be counted as a fan of some of the best musicians and songwriters on earth. If LRRH takes another year I’ll be happy to get it. Glad they used Kickstarter instead of PledgeMusic! My 180gm black vinyl of Matthew Perryman Jones’ The Waking Hours disappeared like a dream...
12-18-2019 07:14 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that, Audiori J. As the others said, your work on HD is very much appreciated. Honestly, getting a copy of Horrendous Disc was a dream come true for me. I'd been wanting a copy since I heard it that one time in 1987. Getting all the extras almost made me feel like I had discovered the band before I actually did in 1983. But I totally get that it was a ton of work and a good bit of frustration for you guys. Which is all to say, thank you.
12-18-2019 08:00 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

I missed the actual Kickshtarten on this one which may prove a good thing. I'll just go to the webstore and get the vinyl and probably a CD.

12-18-2019 09:12 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

apparently two weeks out now from shipping...

12-27-2019 21:29 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Only 2 concerts scheduled for the Dogs in 2020 so far....let's hope there are more!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
01-03-2020 21:07 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
Only 2 concerts scheduled for the Dogs in 2020 so far....let's hope there are more!

the audiofeed announcement of 2 days of the dogs said it is the only show planned for 2020, and terry will be 70 this year.. Shocked
i may have to take a trip to il in early july.. Happy
little farther from nz, i know.. Frown

Cool
01-08-2020 14:05 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

My copy arrived today. I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but it's in one piece anyway. I can't remember what this code might be for; I guess I should check what I actually pledged for.
01-13-2020 21:08 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Its for a digital copy of something!

I know, I know. Thanks, Tips.

01-14-2020 11:23 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Woolly Eggwhisk

Waiting for stuff to show up in the Dogs webstore. Not yet.

01-15-2020 03:54 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Thread Starter Thread Started by mindgasket

LRRH vinyl sounds awesome. Sounds great cranked. Cut at 45rpm!

mindgasket has attached this image (reduced version):
DF5F99A1-537C-4FEA-90E0-4F117EC100BA.jpeg

01-19-2020 20:02 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

I haz a jealous.

01-20-2020 03:18 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Got mine today and it looks amazing. I cant listen yet do to player location and pesky kids! Soon.
Is it just me or are there hidden tracks in the label itself?

01-23-2020 18:56 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Woolly Eggwhisk

IIRC there was some of that monkey business on one of the disks of the HD reissue, but my old linear-tracking processor-controlled turntable can't be made to play that part. Anyone else see that?

01-24-2020 04:14 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
Got mine today and it looks amazing. I cant listen yet do to player location and pesky kids! Soon.
Is it just me or are there hidden tracks in the label itself?

It's Mike reciting Derri's hair care routine.

01-24-2020 04:15 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for all your efforts over the years, Eric & Jason Happy

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
02-27-2020 21:30 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

MF strikes the message board again! (And he's right - Eric and Jason have done some amazing work over the years. We have a lot to thank them for...)

www.smashthatcomputer.com
02-28-2020 03:14 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool
02-28-2020 07:06 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs - LRRH, 25th Anniversary Kickstarter

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH