Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Top X you don't have » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Top X you don't have
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Old, but I still don't have it:
Music for Artists (4CD series) — Phil Keaggy

They're good. He borrows a lot from himself as you'd expect, but for a massive dump of product Phil's been very solid lately.

I got the set direct from Phil's site a while ago, and was impressed.

J.

10-30-2002 15:23 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

speaking of PK Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hes comin to our town (town to town?)
with Michael Card and Sara Groves (at me old high school)
15 bucks- so me and woggy (and me daughter) are goin
5 bucks per artist!- not bad
I think its called the "one has hair" tour.....
JiMINy
10-30-2002 16:04 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
I don't have em all, but I do have Alt Worship and Happy Christmas 2 Tongue

These I don't have, and don't really want anyway

Various Maranatha 5
Maranatha! Country Roundup
Rock Around the World
Boot level
Live at Flevo
Orphans of God
Our Personal Favorite World Famous Hits (not in a big hurry for this since I have all the songs already)
Jesus People Reunion (same reason)
Neverhood Songs (Have the Game and Imaginarium so I don't need this one)
Glimpses of Grace (nothing new for me here)
Live from the Acoustic Stage
Making God Smile
The Lost Dogs - No Shadow of Turning - One Track Limited Edition

BD

I have the first three on vinyl and all the others on CD except Jesus People Reunion, Live from the Acoustic Stage, and the Lost Dogs single.

Otherwise I'm complete on CD.

10-30-2002 17:41 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Lucky you.

10-30-2002 18:52 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

GRS Part Tour arrived in the mail yesterday (only three days after I ordered it)... it is a great disc... the live versions of the songs are so awesome... if you haven't gotten it yet, get it.
10-31-2002 09:03 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I, of course, got it!!!

10-31-2002 10:54 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I, of course, got it!!!

Good for you. Rocks, don't it?
10-31-2002 10:58 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I think I have everything. Big Grin

Ditto...maybe not all legal, but all my illegal copies are of high quality.

am I rubbing it in?

yes Big Grin
10-31-2002 10:59 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Oh yeah!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I, of course, got it!!!

Good for you. Rocks, don't it?

10-31-2002 11:05 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
MartyB
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 09-13-2002

PK deal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
Old, but I still don't have it:
Music for Artists (4CD series) — Phil Keaggy

BTW, these are available at christianbooks.com for like 10 bucks total for 4 CDs:

http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/B...RC&item_code=WW

Killer deal on some great guitar music.

MartyB
11-01-2002 18:29 MartyB is offline Send an Email to MartyB Search for Posts by MartyB Add MartyB to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

What about The Rap-Sures?

Roll Eyes

11-03-2002 16:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

JC in da house! Cool

Confused

11-03-2002 16:23 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

Roll Eyes

I have the CD.

11-03-2002 16:27 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
JC in da house! Cool

Confused

You are a HUGE the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Fan!
I can tell! Big Grin

11-03-2002 16:34 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:

Roll Eyes

I have the CD.

I am so, so, so, so very sorry!

11-03-2002 16:34 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

x

11-12-2002 19:25 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

quote:
quote:
quote:

Roll Eyes

I have the CD.

I am so, so, so, so very sorry!

It's definitely for children.

11-14-2002 20:13 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

looking for...

11-14-2002 20:46 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

...me

11-15-2002 12:55 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Top X you don't have

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH