Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NEW TERRY CHRISTMAS EP!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NEW TERRY CHRISTMAS EP!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pistolpete
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 10-29-2002

NEW TERRY CHRISTMAS EP!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was just over at the lo-fidelity site and saw that Terry has a NEW Christmas EP coming out. Only 500 copies too! Look here:

http://www.lo-fidelity.com/disc_ttxmas.html#

Man...now I have more things to buy!

Pete
11-25-2002 16:41 pistolpete is offline Send an Email to pistolpete Search for Posts by pistolpete Add pistolpete to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool! Thanks for the info Mr. Marovich.

11-25-2002 16:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Woo Hoo!

I love Christmas music and I've wanted Terry Christmas music since I first heard him.

Yee Ha!

I'll be buying this one
11-25-2002 16:57 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

you gonna Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can tell you all: You gonna enjoy. But you gonna crack up too! Jus' wait! Red Face
11-25-2002 18:02 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i can't wait Theo!

i still have to wait 4 more days until i get to listen to your Christmas CD.
11-25-2002 18:49 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
I can tell you all: You gonna enjoy. But you gonna crack up too! Jus' wait! Red Face

One of the songs is called "Fruitcake from Hell" so I guessed it might be a funny one or making some point.
11-25-2002 19:02 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

One of the songs is called "Fruitcake from Hell" so I guessed it might be a funny one or making some point.

Is this one about Dr. Rich?
11-25-2002 19:19 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

Is this one about Dr. Rich?

Big Grin

11-25-2002 19:31 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Terry Taylor
Songs for the Day after Christmas

This is a "surprise" release recorded by Terry during a short break from the most recent Lost Dogs tour. This 5 song EP features all original Terry Taylor Christmas songs and is sure to please even the most casual Terry Taylor fan.
Rob Watson assisted Terry in the recording of the EP, (as he did on "Little, big") and the EP has a remarkable continuity with Terry's Little, big, and Avocado Faultline.

Supplies are limited to 500 hand-numbered copies, packaged in recycled, brown, heavy Kraft paper packaging. (Similar to the packaging used on VOL's, "Cross The Big Pond" CD.) In other words, there are only 500 to go around, and these are NOT, we repeat, NOT, cd-r's with cheap packaging!

www.danielamos.com will have only 100 units of this fully produced and professionally manufactured album for sale. We at lo-fidelity records will have the remaining 400 for sale! Orders will not begin shipping on this EP until at earliest December 6, 2002. We will not be taking pre-orders on this item, so please don't ask. Please join the lo-fidelity NEWS list for updates and ordering alerts on this and other lo-fidelity releases.

Track List:

The Day After Christmas
Plastic Baby Jesus
Fruitcake from Hell
From the king to the King
May I Be Your Bethlehem"
Price: $12.00 plus shipping.

11-25-2002 19:53 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

i will have to get this too!
11-25-2002 21:32 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by B Diddy
i will have to get this too!

I can't wait to read the lyrics to Fruitcake from Hell and Plastic Baby Jesus.

I just noticed the base to the Christmas tree is a cross
11-25-2002 21:45 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Yeah, this looks like it may be a fun CD! Big Grin

11-25-2002 21:53 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by B Diddy
Yeah, this looks like it may be a fun CD! Big Grin

The last two (King and Bethlehem) look like it may be serious and Plastic Baby Jesus could be pointed as well.

But it will be fun - I'ma gonna like it

(this coming from the guy who bought the CD with blow off noises on it - of course I'm gonna like it) Big Grin

Yee ha!
11-25-2002 22:00 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Big Grin
11-25-2002 22:05 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I want one!!!

11-25-2002 22:13 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

why is baby Jesus pointed?

this isn't a reference to the Owen Meany Christmas play i hope?
11-25-2002 22:19 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Have yourself a Terry little Christmas...

-- aotp
11-26-2002 08:56 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

... so how much will it be on this site ?

$12 for five songs ? CooL !

is there any chance of listening to the songs befor we buy it ?

11-26-2002 10:34 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

is there any chance of re-release of
"A Mouse Family Christmas" YeT ?

11-26-2002 10:42 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
is there any chance of re-release of
"A Mouse Family Christmas" YeT ?

this is in the web store... Big Grin

"A Mouse Family Christmas"
Newly reissued Ltd pressing on CDR.
Price: $10.00 USD
FREE with any purchase of $50 or more (While supplies last)
Format: CD
Coming Soon
11-26-2002 10:48 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NEW TERRY CHRISTMAS EP!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH