Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » the avacado club.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page the avacado club....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

the avacado club.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

when will the next fan club cd be out, and what will it be ?

btw, what is the status on the two 'only-to-be-sold-via- the-net-within-a-limlited-period' cds ?
12-04-2002 09:04 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

... so anyway Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my daughter & I were eating an Avocado
cut-up with salt & pepper sprinkled on)
and I dropped a piece on my shirt, funny, Roll Eyes
I was wearing my Terry Scott Taylor & Phil Madeira
"Pretend I'm Elvis" Tour Tshirt
my daughter thought is was funny anyway,
& said the stain matched the shirt...

now my shirt looks like this.

Confused

12-04-2002 10:56 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hate red x boxes.

12-04-2002 12:17 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

red x's suck! and if you people all subscribed to the damb dadl you would be updated on the club.... Tongue

12-04-2002 12:43 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Don't you end up with 1000 e-mails when you subscribe?

12-04-2002 12:45 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Don't you end up with 1000 e-mails when you subscribe?

give or take 500 Big Grin
12-04-2002 12:49 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
I hate red x boxes.

Confused what you do not have access to my c: drive ?

...sorry, so...what do I have to do to get a pic here ?

12-04-2002 14:47 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

you can only post things that are on the internet... you find the url, like say http://www.bigdork.org/images/catcarrier.jpg
and copy it like so.... Big Grin

12-04-2002 15:03 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Now, I hate cats and all... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But that's BAD!

12-04-2002 15:24 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Sublime Brain Puppet

Thread Starter Thread Started by dfroystad

well...this is all nice and funny, and i do subscribe to the dadl list...and get tons of mails which i have not been abel [had time to] to read lately...... so any useful information regardig my question ?
12-04-2002 15:36 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

dfroystad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Read the "Biting off more than they can chew" thread...Smile

12-04-2002 15:43 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Sublime Brain Puppet

Thread Starter Thread Started by dfroystad

thank you!
12-04-2002 16:05 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Ur welcome...but thank the audioris...they're the one's who keep us informed...Smile

12-04-2002 16:09 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
now my shirt looks like this.

sorry no pic... Confused but you can see it here...

http://skyhook823.tripod.com/da/

Smile

12-04-2002 16:58 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

a little blury, but it works

12-04-2002 17:00 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
a little blury, but it works

yea, I just don't have the NeT savy like some...
but this was my attempt to be CooL, oh well...
Cool

12-04-2002 17:05 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

o.k. a little better pic... Roll Eyes

testing...

not sure why this won't work... Confused
oh well, I am done playing sorry for the trouble.

BTW this is my current fav. T although I get alot of grief from my Iowa relatives about the Ames Ill. (Ames Iowa) BTW

12-05-2002 08:34 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Hey Dale, your new link didn't work, but this one still does.

Much better BTW - That's one of my favorite shirts I might add. I was lucky enough to get an xxl, so after tons of washing, it's still comfortable to wear.

BD

(now your link works ---- duh)

Roll Eyes

12-05-2002 08:39 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
o.k. a little better pic... Roll Eyes

testing...

not sure why this won't work... Confused

tripod wont let you link to pics for some reason.

BD

12-05-2002 08:41 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

thanks for the info. ...well back to work

TaKe CaRe aLL

DaLe

12-05-2002 08:45 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » the avacado club....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH